What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Most retirees I know are happy with their pensions. They have paid their dues and now they spend their time on vacation with their grand children. Some of them runs small scale businesses to supplement their pension funds.

There is opportunity for people to be happy when they retire if they have put their income into the best plan and not spending every thing.There is a lot of pension scheme they can invest in that can make their retirement sweet.

Most people after retirement are not doing fine because they don't plan well during service. They solely depend on either gratuity as a private company worker or pension as in the case of public company worker. It is expedient to start preparing for retirement while actively in service.

According to my own point of view, people that are retired are supposed to be happy, but not everyone that is retired is happy, this is because not all of them have achieved their goal in life, everyone want to achieve his goal before retirement, some want to complete this project and some want to save much before retirement

There are happy and unhappy retirees depending on how prepared they were while active in service. It will only bring unhappiness if a person retires without any proper planning even with funds in form of entitlements to be got after years of service.

retirement is a good thing only when you have made all the money you need when you were working. Once you have your personal house and also have enough to feed and enjoy retirement, why won't one be happy

I guess this depends on the person, the nature of job he retired from, his destination there and how much he receives as pensions.Some are happy with the pension they receive, apart from the fact that they no longer have the obligation to go to work daily. They can dedicate their time to their grandchildren, relatives, walk and rest. I also know some who are not happy with theirs and have alot of people still clinging onto them for survival.

Yes, I have seen so many retired people happy, before retirement one need to have save up for an investment after retirement, so with the investment you will have money to take care of yourself without any hard stress, if you make a mistake of not planning for after retirement then their is high probability you will suffer after retirement unless you have successful children or siblings to take care of you.

There is nothing absolutely nothing that can make them happy in this part of the world.
Retirees have continued to suffer negligence and total abandonment.
Since there course of service they had nothing to write home about.

People who are retiree and they are collecting their pension are always happy and pleased because they see themselves fulfilled. The only retiree who is not happy is the one who is not been paid pension or his pension is been delayed. Those retiree a sometimes frustrated, sometimes most of them die of heart attacks

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Well I always see retired people happy. Before retirement make sure you plan it well. Take note of what you will do, will you invest your pension? Will you start a business? This choices are very important and will play a very important part in your life after retirement.

Yes happy I think they are also happy that they get paid in the form of pension for the number of years they have worked. My mother is also happy because she gets my father's pension😂

My brother reverse is the case, instead of being happy as a retired government worker, The government make sure they frustrate them by not paying them their entitlement, some of them died a miserable death last year, if you are doubting my post please ask any Nigerian house member here.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
a lot of retirees in Nigeria are suffering because most of them are yet to receive their pensions. Even some of them that are currently receiving their entitlement are not happy because the money cannot afford them anything.

there are so many retiree i have seen happy and doing great around me and sometimes you won't even know that they are retiree because they still maintain the kind of standard of living they had when they were still in service as a result of the fact that they maintained their pension well and invested wisely

Most of them are happy because they have gotten the amount of money and now they are having rest at home and are relax from every kind of work.
Many of them are happy and satisfied from the retirement as it depends on everyone's work and thinking.so from my opinion most of them are happy.

Some people become very emotional at the time of retirement because they love to do very much and some people are very happy after retirement because they want to start some new business with their retirement money and they get very heavy amount.

They are always happy,it always a good thing to retire with a good and great company, Retired people get place of mind,They have the money to feed their family and have the money to start a small business that can keep them going with their money, Investment is also a welcome idea for a retired person

I do. In fact, one of my relative and her husband are both retired soldiers. They are both happy with their life now, they enjoy their leisure time, they give all their attention to their grandchild, children and also helps and often visits their family before this pandemic attack. They do not have much to think about because all of their children have their degrees and dream jobs.

Sure. Retired people are usually, but not all, very happy. The gist behind the whole stuff is you planning your retirement year well. When you make thorough plans, you will do just fine and be glad you were once a worker and appreciate the rest of the year you no longer belong to the working class sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back