What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I once had an experience like that where I ordered for home theater on Konga online shopping mall. I got the product ordered for in good time but we had issue with our electricity in my area then so I could not test it. Eventually when the the light was restored, I discovered the remote and one of the speakers is not working but I couldn't return it again because the time to return it has expired.

The system varies from company to company, but can usually send the returned items to a processing depot, where it is sorted and assessed. From there, it can be sent back to the store or e-commerce warehouse for replay - or repair and then sent back.

I think it can be possible to return a stuff bought online in some cases. Cases where the online store is operated within your country, you could send them a query and register your dissatisfaction. After which the goods will be changed.

Only a few online stores make provisions for this circumstance. Most of them do not want you to even return what you have purchased from them or lodge any complaints immediately after payment has been made by you. This is why you should make proper research before patronizing an online store.
That's right. Some sellers doesn't accept returns of their product. That's why it's important to read about the return policy of the seller or at least ask them about it. Reading a reviews are also a must before purchasing anything.

when a seller sells fake product or goods to the customer, the customer can return it and lodge a complain about it, and such customer should be refunded or resend another legit product.

I bought a pair of boots but i return it fast because it have very cheap quality and not reliable for me in running and i think is not valuable in this price and make me disappointed by online shopping next time choose a good platform which good for buying.
I hope the product isn't so expensive considering its quality is really low as you have mentioned. We better find a great platform or sellers that sells quality products, so we wouldn't waste our hard earned money.

Fortunately, store return policies are typically the same online as they are in-store, which means you have at least a few weeks to return your item. ... To make online returns easier, some retailers allow you to take your purchase to a local store to return or exchange.

I would return it if it is very expensive so as to get a replacement for it but if it isn't so expensive I could keep it or reach a compromise with the seller to give a sizeable discount if am to reorder again

well am gonna say yes and no it depends on the value of the product I purchase if it price is high I really have no choice than to return it but if it's a low price product I won't bother myself

I think exactly what you are saying. There are many such online companies. If you have ordered something online, they will put it back if you do not like it.This happens in most of the big countries like we Amazon is a very big online company. If there is any problem with this thing it goes back. Also in small countries it happens less.

On delivery, most of the items that I have ordered online are paid for. This helps me to check the product if it is not defective. If the product is intact, I'll pay and it wouldn't have to be taken back by the deliveryman. I also ensure I have bought money back warranty products which gives me the opportunity to test running the products one day. I will take refunds and return to the factory if it develops any defect.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Personally I would not return a wrong item because it will only mean another time consuming transaction for me. I would talk to the seller and ask for the incorrect preparation of the item I bought, and probably include that in my remarks but I would take the item and just move on.

That's right. Some sellers doesn't accept returns of their product. That's why it's important to read about the return policy of the seller or at least ask them about it. Reading a reviews are also a must before purchasing anything.
But I think it's a bad thing. no matter the terms and conditions applied to the purchase made online, as far as it can be discovered that the purchaser didn't spoil the goods bought, it should be taken back from him or replaced for him

Me too, when it's just a few bucks about $3 I won't bother to return it. Unless it wasn't mine and someone just told me to order for them. Also even if i will not return the item i will still file a complaint and let them know how disappointed i am with their service. Sometimes they will offer s refund if you provide a proof even if you didn't return the defective item

Returning purchased products online is possible for most e-commerce companies, but when the item is retured it takes some day to get back another one, because they dont do refunds, they rather change the product for you, e-commerce site like Jumia does that

The right and moral thing to do is to return it or at least let them know that you are with it. Occasionally, sellers make that kind of mistakes due to being swarmed with orders for different customers. They sometimes put additional good you didn't order due to pressure that comes with the job.

Most of the online store I've been buying something from is from a long distance like AliExpress and if an opportunity arises that I need to return my some thing I may not have an opportunity to return that is why I always make sure I buy things that are not returnable.

Things that are ordered online. Brother, if any of these things turn out to be bad, the chances of returning it are very low. It is difficult to return things online.If there is a problem we can return it but if it is called online we have to compromise on things despite having some problem and they do not return the goods and keep them.

For me yes you can return it when you discover the product brought to you is off standard then you speak to the management,maybe the manager will still deliver you another product so the can not fail the trust the have for customers

Personally I would not return a wrong item because it will only mean another time consuming transaction for me. I would talk to the seller and ask for the incorrect preparation of the item I bought, and probably include that in my remarks but I would take the item and just move on.
I guess I will do the same thing. I don't think I would bother to return the product, especially if it's cheap. But if it's expensive, then I would return it even if that would mean that I will shoulder the shipping fee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back