What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

Usually i don't buy anything online because it's risky sometimes thing good and sometimes not but when i buy anything online and it defected i return to it. But it make costly.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
yes, I return a shirt which i buy from online website because its size is very large and design and color is different i think it is necessary to buy from a trusted and good selling website it give you good product which you buy.

Buying something online and to return takes the distribution policy to be able to achieve that, if the company put it as part of their policies to refund or return the said goods or payment. Then the person would be able to return the money to the buyer of the goods.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I guess not all online stores charge for returns, some offer free shipping for returns. I usually return whatever I bought online and it turn about to be what I didn't order, be it expensive or not, it goes back to the seller

Most online stores will just acknowledge returns of unused and unopened things. In the event that it is dress, you should keep the labels on the attire to restore the buy. ... On the off chance that you are uncertain of any part of restoring a thing, call or email client support for the site that you bought the thing from.

Its better to just keep the stuff instead of returning it because you will be paying Shipping fee like to two times to get the product returned and get your normal goods

It depends some online company don't accept return goods, and some gives you number of days to do so with shipping costs attached

The question I would like to first address is, is there a return policy for items purchased online, at no cost to me? If yes, then i will gladly take advantage of that policy because the product is faulty not because of my actions or inaction. Though I haven't personally returned anything i bought online because i do not have reasons to do so.

There're some online stores that offers assurance for their clients in bought products however you've to pay for transportation charge. In the event that you truly need the products transformed you'll pay the transportation charge.

It relies upon something I purchased , in the event that it was something that is costly I wouldn't fret returning it back however it's something that is difficult.

This is one of the challenges that e-commerce businesses are all facing. I personally sell on jumia and I have had so many returns on my product. One of the reasons for the Returns is because lack of money to purchase the product. But the question is why did you place an order for a product that you knew you won't be able to pay.

It might sound easy, but remember how scary the sales clerk was the first time you had to bring something back to the store? How to return a purchase is a skill everyone needs to know, even in an online world.

It has never happened to returned the products I bought online, but some of my friend has experienced it before the did say something palatable as regard the problem they encountered. According to them u need to return within the stipulated time which must be exceeded.If the products has a mark it will be very difficult to be returned . Some returned it they did not get their money back.So with the aforementioned we must be very careful to know which online merchant to patronized.

Haha which type of online business is that! What if what you ordered for is something very important to you out needed urgently and you find out that's is not what you ordered for. What was shipped down to you was different l, will you still receive it.

Most online retailers only allow the return of unused and unopened items.If these are clothes, you must put a tag on the clothes to return the purchase.If you are unsure of an aspect of returning an item, call the website from which you purchased the item, or contact customer service.

Most online stores will only accept refunds for unused and unopened items. If it is a dress, you may want to tag the dress in order to return the purchase. ... Most online stores have step-by-step instructions for returning action. Follow the steps and select the reason for return

Yes I have returned good I bought online before because it wasn't what I ordered I got . The issue was just what I ordered versus what I got so I had to return it to get another one for I paid for it

Yes you have the right to return any item bought online back to the store or back to the business or company that sold it to you, but looking at the stress you will go through it would be preferable to stick to selecting the actual product you want.

Identify why you want to return the item. Before heading back to the store, you should know why you want to return the item; e.g., you bought the wrong item, you don’t need it anymore, or it doesn’t work.

No the things which I bought online I have never returned because I select things by seeing the views of people about that product then I order things but my relatives have returned online things because they were not exactly same ad they were ordered

Yes I have , I bought a shoe on jumia, the ordered for a black shoe they bright white. Thank God it was pay on delivery, so I ask then to return it. The second time they brought it which is the second day, the mistakenly brought a snikers, it was funny so I ask them to return it again. Until they brought the right one

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back