What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

Yes for sure,i have returned some things i bought online because it that is not what i ordered for,some of the platform to buy your stuffs online has a warranty,if not accepted by the consumer u have to return it before the warranty date elapse

Yes it is possible to return what you bought online. If that products has a head office close by. You simply lay a complain about the product not meeting up to your expectations and then state that you need a refund or a change.

Some years ago, my first experience with purchasing a product online, I bought a phone and when it was delivered, the phone was not switching on at all. I had to call and order for a return and I think the experience was a nice one as another phone was brought back in return.

Good bought online are returnable but you have some period of time for you to check the goods and if the time elapse, You can't return it again because the Time has expired.

The more reason,one needs to focus and run a trade with a known vendor, build relationship with your vendor,so that in cases like this you can sort things out,not every online package comes with return policy.

I usually avoid purchasing products online because I have always preferred testing the product UI want to buy. Unfortunately, you cannot really test the product you tend to buy online. You cannot even see the product you buy online. I am always cautious buying products online, especially second-hand products.

One of the things that still scares people from purchasing goods online is the fear of receiving bad or the wrong products. As such I only shop on stores that have refund policy and I do not hesitate to use the policy at all.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if i return things i order online back, okay i do not do it frequently as i don't order online frequently but I have done it before and i would do it again if the goods i got were bad

I have never actually returned anything back before but my ex has. She brought a phone online but the phone was not working so she had to return it back. Tho the process was long

Anytime I am buying a product online I do so because I can't find it close and I always check the return policy in case I don't like the product or it is bad one.

I do not have interest in buying things online, mosts of my electronic gadgets I do get it from a trusted offline store, I can't waste my money buying things online because I believe it is not trusted to me and sometimes I could be scam.

There are many a times like this. When we need to return the items that we bought online. If the product is not good, we are compelled to return and file a return.

If you aren't satisfied with what you bought cos of damages you can return it. But if they offer you in excess and what you didn't order maybe by mistake you can endeavor and return it to them to be honest for once.

Yes I do that. Anytime I am shopping, u always try to check if the website has the option to return back goods because you can sometime receive a wrong product.

Yes I do that. Anytime I am shopping, u always try to check if the website has the option to return back goods because you can sometime receive a wrong product.
Even I also do many times. We are buying such products with our own money, if the product is not upto the expectation, then why would pay for the product. Even I also ordered those products which have return policy in them, and while Shipping also the product may get damaged which needs to be returned.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I've tried to return one before but their customer agent persuaded me so I find another way round to go about the product that I bought from them to sell to someone else who like it.

Although this happens a lot especially when there is been a mistake or disappointments, I have not done that before tho partly because I don't shop online often atm

I have never returned anything I bought online before because in the first place I do not even have interest in buying things online, I buy most of my products offline because I'm comfortable with buying things offline than online for now.

Yes I will return something I bought online if it does not meet up with the specification of what I ordered for or the condition of the product is bad and I cannot manage or repairs it, I will definitely return it.

Though I have never ever returned things or something I bought online before. But if i must do that, it has to also be for something that is very expensive and must mean so much to me

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back