What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

There could be mixup where the product one ordered was packed, it could be a mistake from the company, when such things occur it'd best to contact the company and return the product. The delivery charge would be returned to the person as well as the charge in the product

If the product is really expensive i wont even consider the shopping fee i would pay it like that , because i want to return the bad expensive products
Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
We are unable to refund the purchase of our items online at this time unless we pay our return fee.That's why I don't want to return my online purchases. That's why I don't return my online tax returns, it hurts us.

yes i returned once a time its really hard because the shipping fee pay twice but i do this because of my ordered products and i feel this is the disadvantage of online shopping.. Seller can pay that fee by her self because he did mistake.

I have never returned anything i bought online before that is why whenever I want to buy anything online i select the specific type of things I want to buy and there are some things I will never buy online no matter how desperate I might be and those things are electronics.

These days, a number of businesses have entered the industry to reach out to consumers through various platforms. Hence it is important to understand the structure of the operations you want to use when starting your own online and offline business models.

If what you bought online has warranty and is expensive enough that you cannot afford to lose it, you can go ahead and return it to the seller either to change it, repair it or make a refund of the money you paid.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I feel the online business owners should look for a way to make sure they get the product right before sending to the customer. This will save both parties from undue stress. I won’t mention names of some very nice online business platform that do this

This is one of the negativities of buying online. Most goods being bought can not be correctly crossed checked. The amount for shipment back to where you bought it from is a major factor to consider and that won't be good for business.

Go to the online site where you purchased your merchandise. Find and read the return policy. Most online stores will only accept returns of unused and unopened items. If it is clothing, you must keep the tags on the clothing in order to return the purchase.

There are 26 million merchants that offer PayPal around the world. For those merchants, customers paying in crypto won’t have any impact. Everything will be converted to fiat currency when a transaction is settled.

Well it depends on the platform and their return policy as for me I bought a bag on jumia and I was not really impressed with the quality so I initiated a refund and the delivery agent came and picked up the bag and my money was refunded and I didn't have to pay for extra shipping cost so I guess it just depends on the platform.

As for me i never return anything I buy or bought online even if I don't need it or doesn't looks like what I ordered online because it might be used when I needed it because when the time comes he will be useful one day because no matter what it will be used for one or two things

We are unable to refund the purchase of our items online at this time unless we pay our return fee.That's why I don't want to return my online purchases. That's why I don't return my online tax returns, it hurts us.
I think this happens in some countries and not in every countries because most times the online stores would just return it back ,without you paying the return fees and other fees i think , so that's how it looks like I think

Yes if its something expensive but if not I don't think its necessary. Though I haven't bought something I don't like online just once last year I purchased a generator on jumia the make I requested wasn't what I got so I made a return and they came to pick it up and paid me in full.

Yes why not,if the goods sent to me isn't what I ordered for or I didn't like it then I can return it, the only problem is , it is quite hard because the transaction between you and the seller is not physical so their might be a little issues when returning it

I don't even know if there's a return policy for good bought online. I had bought something online sometimes ago and I wasn't pleased with it, I just had to use it like that, though it was what I ordered

Most online stores will only accept refunds for unused and unopened items. If it is a dress, you may want to tag the dress in order to return the purchase. ... Most online stores have step-by-step instructions for returning action. Follow the steps and select the reason for return

Yes , the things that you buy online from different stores can be changed or return them back but it depends upon store, my two friends bought two shirts from online but they din not return, so I think when you buy some products you should have knowledge about place where you bought because you did not know actual or fake that time .

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I bought a pair of boots but i return it fast because it have very cheap quality and not reliable for me in running and i think is not valuable in this price and make me disappointed by online shopping next time choose a good platform which good for buying.

Two weeks ago, I ordered for an hp laptop for a friend on the Jumia platform and eventually, when the laptop landed, unknowing to me that it was defective (not charging issue).

As it was always normal for one not to notice some of these defects in an item before the delivery personnel leaves your home.

After detecting that the laptop was defective, we then put a call to Jumia in annoyance notifying them that an item we just received from them was faulty, and the Jumia representative that we spoke to assured us that they will retrieve the laptop.

And she further went ahead to explain to us on the process involved in the retrieval, that when they retrieve it, they will hand it to their quality assurance department for checks and after that, they will know whether to issue a voucher worth the laptop amount so we can pick up another system or if they will issue a complete refund, and that the whole process will take 2 week.

My friend being a patient dude accepted to what normally others will refer to as “sweet talk”.
In two day time, the retrieval guy arrived and picked up the laptop and asked us to put a call through notifying their head office that the item has been retrieved and which we did accordingly.

And during this period of waiting and communicating with them I will always receive mails in my inbox asking if I was satisfied with their responds.

After 1 week and few days, unknowing to us that they have sent out voucher worth the amount of the laptop including delivery fee to my mail and that we can use to obtain another laptop with.

Not until my friend called to notify them that 2 week is close and the Jumia representative told him that they have issued out voucher but my friend asked them to cancel the voucher that he needs a refund and they oblige to that and requested for his account details which he did sent.

In 3 day time he got a bank alert and it was payment from Jumia.

All hail Jumia for the prompt refund action and the transaction that went just the way they stated

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back