What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

I have returned product that I have bought from online stores on several occasions because they did not meet my expectation. The overall problem that I was with this is that it is usually very slow.

Well u think it is actually very hard to do that except you actually try and track down the person or the company that actually owned the products and I think that's the only way but it is a long shot

I make sure I buy things from reputable online store. And majority of the things I receive online I understand that do they can be a bit expensive. but it is not that expensive compared to when you receive an inferior product. It is going to cost you much pain and disappointment in The Long haul which is much more than the expensive price to pay on something.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
For any reason if whatever that was sold to me is something that I never really ordered for I am definitely going to return it and request for exactly what I ordered to be delivered for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back