What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

I think it is difficult to return a particular goods you bought online except you have there customer care service details to be able to reach out to them swiftly or else it would be virtually almost impossible.

Goods that are bought online can be return if what you get is not what you requested for. It's a normal thing to made a mistake, such store will have to collect it to save it's reputation and satisfy their customer's.

It is advisable to shop as carefully as you can so you do not need to return items.Even when you are careful there will be purchases that do not work for you for one reason or another and it will need to be returned but why do that deliberately? It is a hassle shipping the item back and you need to track your account to make sure you get credited.

It is advisable to shop as carefully as you can so you do not need to return items.Even when you are careful there will be purchases that do not work for you for one reason or another and it will need to be returned but why do that deliberately? It is a hassle shipping the item back and you need to track your account to make sure you get credited.
I agree with you. It's like no matter how careful you are, there's always gonna be a problem. Even though you've read numerous reviews. if ever that happen to me, I don't think I'll be returning the product, unless it's something expensive

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Actually it depends on who made the mistake. Assuming I order for bag and you delivered shoe to me, why will you expect me not return what i don't need at the moment and and the expenses should not be on me because i wasn't the one they made the mistake. It was the seller.

You can't return your products just in a few cases, like buying something and sending you another thing. In this case, you can take a picture and send it to them, and they will send you another one.

I only had to return a product I bought online because what I ordered for was way different from what I was given. Naturally, I don't like returning goods but what i ordered was way different and I had no need for it.
Post automatically merged:

I only had to return a product I bought online because what I ordered for was way different from what I was given. Naturally, I don't like returning goods but what i ordered was way different and I had no need for it.

Online shopping usually means that the transaction is tracked through your online customer account, but a physical receipt or receipt helps the store identify the item back. The sooner they know who the item came from, the sooner you will get your money back.

Actually it depends on who made the mistake. Assuming I order for bag and you delivered shoe to me, why will you expect me not return what i don't need at the moment and and the expenses should not be on me because i wasn't the one they made the mistake. It was the seller.
Laughs, but you requested for bag, why did you want to settle for the shoe?? If I'm the one, and i ordered bag, then the product delivered to me is shoe, I'll gently seek for refund and return the misquoted product.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I will return it if I do not like it, I sometimes buy on Jumia online shopping mall and they have a return policy which is 1 week. I once bought a ladies top and it was so faded, not worth the amount of money I paid. Jumia happily returned my money .I see no big deal

I have returned goods before but it is such a hassle I often don't bother especially if it is something that is hard to pack up. Amazon are pretty good as they will often come and collect the faulty/wrong product so you don't have to post it. Once I ordered a wrong size phone case and they sent me the right one and let me keep the wrongly ordered one without extra charge.

I have returned goods before but it is such a hassle I often don't bother especially if it is something that is hard to pack up. Amazon are pretty good as they will often come and collect the faulty/wrong product so you don't have to post it. Once I ordered a wrong size phone case and they sent me the right one and let me keep the wrongly ordered one without extra charge.
There are situations I do not bother about returns, the value of the product and where I bought it from. I also once bought a phone case from AliExpress, when I considered the hassle involved in the return process I didn't bother. Sometimes this is why I don't like online shopping.

Definitely its very possible, and I does it too , there was two times when I bought a phone from jumia and before a week , the phone battery started getting swelled up and i was given a year warranty, I had to return it back and they collected it and I bought

Definitely its very possible, and I does it too , there was two times when I bought a phone from jumia and before a week , the phone battery started getting swelled up and i was given a year warranty, I had to return it back and they collected it and I bought

Jumia is the worst, I'm really tired of their services, I once bought a phone for my mum, while trying to install some apps I discovered some existing pictures in the gallery, which means someone had used the phone previously. I'm just happy the phone never gave her any issues.

most online stores will only accept return of unused and unopened items. If it is clothing, you must keep the tags on the clothing in order to return the purchase on contact the seller directly

most online stores will only accept return of unused and unopened items. If it is clothing, you must keep the tags on the clothing in order to return the purchase on contact the seller directly
If the item is neatly packaged by you the seller might still receive the product from you and manage it , till you see they repair the product and also most product do give warranty which is another bonus for many

Why not? Provided what you sent to me isn't what I paid I'm sure returning your product to you cause its of no use to me, imagine buying a size 42 shoe when I wear 39, whats the use of keeping it? Its not valuable to me so I will definitely return it .

The shipping fee for sending it back is the main issue here and I can't pay to return something because of a mistakes that the seller made.

Some online stores are not to be trusted. That's why one must verify the store before buying anything. Some stores have no return policy. For some, you will have to spend a lot money go get the goods returned to the vendor which may even costs more than the cost of the goods itself

I have never returned anything have bought online, however, once I received a faulty product and I asked the seller to send another product, he offered me to send partial refund and I agreed

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back