What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

It's not possible..Most online goods we buy are through referrals and the only thing you can do is complain to them online and you get an apology for not getting what you actually requested for..
We don't get to see these people we communicate with physically except their pictures when the post them ..

Concerning the question on Do you return something you bought online, I have never returned something that I bought online, but my elder brother has returned something that he bought online before, because its a fake

Yes why not if you should get or order anything from an online business some will give you or send to you the right thing but some may mistook the order or may mistakenly send you some item you never requested for.if it's so then you can send them a mail, saying you got the wrong item, then they will change it for you.

There is a guarantee from the stores to return faulty goods or goods that don't match what you actually saw before you purchase them. In my country pay on delivery is very rampant. As a customer, you are entitled to access the product ordered before you pay.

Yes of course if I am not satisfied with what I am being offered I have the option to return it to the online store that will not make me a bad person go over to start with they store did not keep your agreement for giving me a quality goods that are demanded for so returning the goods you don't make me a bad person

There is usually a 30-day money back guarantee for every new purchase you have made in an online shop. This means that you must return the goods within 30 days of receipt. Most online stores only accept returns of unused and unopened items

Many market places are just platforms that allows people to list their products. Like the popular one here, whenever a defective or wrong product is confirmed to be sent to someone, the seller bears all the cost of transportation back and forth to the customer because they usually with cold the money to about 3 weeks.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
You have just nailed it. Before you return goods that does not conform with specifications or substandard goods, you have to consider the cost of shipment to the seller to have it changed to your choice. Some platforms do provide avenue for return without you incurring return shipment charges.

The e-commerce website that I use to buy my stuff online has a return policy of a week. What this means is that once you buy an item online, the item is eligible to be returned within one week from the day that you bought it, if it's more than that one week then you cannot return it. So with this policy I have returned two items that I bought online for various reasons.

Most online stores will only accept returns of unused and unopened items. If it is clothing, you must keep the tags on the clothing in order to return the purchase. ... If you are unsure of any aspect of returning an item, call or email customer service for the website that you purchased the item from.

I have done that like 3 times now, but it cost me time, what I mean is it took me many days before I could get my refund, and they are some product that are damage but I did not return it because of the stress I. It.

You can actually return whatever thing that doesn't pleases you in therm of dealing with online service some online sellers like jumia Amazon kogi and the like have such a trust

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I never knew the buyers would be the ones to pay for the shipping fees in a situation like this, but I believe it is still good to return something that was delivered damaged. Jumia does this and I won't relent in returning something of this nature if I get it delivered to me

It was just once, I ordered for an eyeshadow palette and I got just one shade delivered so I complained. I actually wanted to return it but my money was refunded instead and I was also asked to keep the shade as a compensation.

The process is very similar to eBay. The main difference is that most sellers on eBay are third parties who use eBay as a platform to sell their products. This means that for most cases you will need to contact the seller directly whenever you need to return an order. But eBay will always be your back during the process and will help you throughout the process. The same way you do with Amazon, you will need to submit a return request, eBay will provide a return label. They also recommend attaching photos if you have received a broken product. The rest of the process is the same, print the return label, pack the item and attach the label and send it back and wait for your return or exchange to continue.

Same here too, I have not returned any material I bought online before,although most times I wish I did but like you said the transportation fee Is another bill that will be on me. I remember buying a shirt that was too little but had to gift it to my brother because I couldn't wear it.

I do buy lots of stuff online but the qualities are always different,sometimes you get better qualities and sometimes you get below standard products,i have order for a product and gotten a sub standard product,i didn't have that time to request refund,so i just kept the product.

Most people actually think that buying things online is different. From buying things offline but it is not and you only have the store online. But it doesn't restrict your rights as a customer so you can definitely return.

I'd once made an order via jumia for a shoe but due to the size difference, I was delivered a bigger size in contrast to what I ordered. So I placed a complaint to the support of which they apologized and gave me coupon for a next order that bears a discount rate.

I think when we order something online, we compromise on whatever it is because we know we have ordered it online and there is no need to return.There is no chance that is why it is not an easy task to return the items ordered online. When we come to the point, the seller gives thousands of compliments, but when we talk about returning, it is the other way around.They prove us wrong

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back