Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
Threads

Members

Latest member

Rejoice

Do you return something you bought online?

Josemendez

Human Resource Manager
Reaction score
BizNotes
Unlike before when people are not privileged to return what they bought online , nowadays , there are features where the seller signs that the buyer is entitled to returning the purchased product ,If he or she is not satisfied with the state of the product when he received it.

Lyrrex

Acquaintance
Reaction score
BizNotes
When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
You said you will not return it but come to think of a situation in which you really need that thing and maybe you use your last money to buy the thing you wanted to use but you come to find out that is not something you can use or is not something that you need what will you do at this point

Khezo

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
It all depends on the store you buying from. Some store do have return policies in place, all you have to do is pay the shipping fee if you really want to return or change the goods so badly. But most would only give you a 7 days return policy. So you have to make sure you read the company policy right before purchasing anything from them to prevent loss of money and stress. And if you must buy make sure you make no mistake from your end. Good luck

chicnthin

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It all depends

It depends on the price of the commodity, if it is expensive then it will be wise to return it, shipping fee will just be a fragment of what you will lose compared to money used in purchasing the commodity.
That's what I thought too. If the product that I bought is inexpensive, I wouldn't bother to return it. The shipping really cost a lot these days and as much as possible, I want to buy all of the products in just one shop to save in shipping fee.

Abiodun omolayo

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Depending in the terms and conditions of course I could return a good I bought online that wasn't exactly the way I was told it is. Or probably if the product I ordered has an impediment of course I can return it back to the seller. At least I paid my money to get it and if it isn't up to my expectation I have the right to return it.

Subhan abbasi

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes i bought 1 shirt before 2 years and that stuff was totally different which they showed in pic then i returned back it and also give feedback to their site but they cooperate me and return that shirt

alberello75

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Well, it happened to me twice and the online store, this store, I have to say, was Amazon.
The cause was always the same for both: defective / non-working object.
However it returned me cash on the debitcard. Then nothing to fault about this however

chicnthin

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Depending in the terms and conditions of course I could return a good I bought online that wasn't exactly the way I was told it is. Or probably if the product I ordered has an impediment of course I can return it back to the seller. At least I paid my money to get it and if it isn't up to my expectation I have the right to return it.
I confess that I don't really read the terms and condition of the seller or the site. But it's really important to understand it so we wouldn't have an issue with returning. Some sellers accept returns, some don't.

Bilal0087

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Online buying something is just a blind believe, every time i order something online it gives me bad results and there was no chance of returning it back, so now i always prefer to buy things by myself, going to the shops or market.

chicnthin

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Online buying something is just a blind believe, every time i order something online it gives me bad results and there was no chance of returning it back, so now i always prefer to buy things by myself, going to the shops or market.
There are some seller who doesn't accept return products so it's really important to read their policy before buying on them. I used to not like buying online because of the fear that I might not get a desired result but what i do is I always check reviews on the shop before buying.

Top Bottom