What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

yes I do. Especially if it doesn't match with what I ordered, or the quality isn't up to what I expected. It has happened to me once. I ordered from jumia and when I got my order it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I had to return it and requested for another one

Personally, so far I have been fortunate not to have needed to return any online purchase. I try to go to the stores in my country and make the necessary purchases, since I can personally review and make the best decision about the products I need, and change them immediately.

The best option is if you want to return something u purshase you just go on their social media page and give feedback and tell them that you want to return it so they will contact you if they will think.about their customer.

In the past yes, From amazon and also from other online stores. From items that I brought by mistake like films that I might have seen and rather have the money back to items that got damaged, With Amazon no problems :) eBay is the worse to deal with, meaning the selling is always going to say he's right and your wrong, unless the seller is nice and easy on you.

Glad that funding is only once in a blue moon, right? One time I ordered a cheap XLR mic and I had an email saying it was damage and so I contact amazon and they said that the shipment for it was stopped since they have seen it damage and they didn't want to forward it to me and so I got my money back with gift cards.

Yes, sometime ago I bought an mp3 beat through jumia and it wasn't up to a week it just stopped working, i have to contact them and they accepted it because they have a return policy if it's not up to one week you ordered for it before it spoils or stopped working

I understand the point you are trying to arrive at but sometimes buying something online to me is risky and as a result of this I don't advise anybody to buy use products online because it carry a lot of risk,okay since you said you don't like buying something online during the time covid 19 when everyone was on lockdown and maybe your phone had a problem and you really need to change it because obviously we can't stay without having a phone and there is no shop available for you to buy but the only way for you to have a phone is to order it online ,what will you do ?
If that's the case then perhaps I'll thoroughly read numerous reviews about the shop I'm planning to order to. But if I have a choice to go to a mall, I'd still prefer it. Though I know a lot of people purchase phones through online and got the product in a great condition.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Why not! I would return such goods if the quality doesn't meet the standard described online. The more reason I like to check reviews on product before placing order. Sometimes, dealing with a reputable company that has proven itself overtime saves one from such avoidable stress.

I'm a bit skeptical upon buying electronic products online. Even if the products or the shop is famous, I'm still a bit paranoid that I might get a fake or defected product. I'm more comfortable buying such at malls or physical stores where I could test it. Most of my online purchases are just clothes and personal accessories that's inexpensive.
I understand the point you are trying to arrive at but sometimes buying something online to me is risky and as a result of this I don't advise anybody to buy use products online because it carry a lot of risk,okay since you said you don't like buying something online during the time covid 19 when everyone was on lockdown and maybe your phone had a problem and you really need to change it because obviously we can't stay without having a phone and there is no shop available for you to buy I am the only way for you to have a phone is to order it online what will you do ?
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Accessories Here!​

semp.net​

If that's the case then perhaps I'll thoroughly read numerous reviews about the shop I'm planning to order to. But if I have a choice to go to a mall, I'd still prefer it. Though I know a lot of people purchase phones through online and got the product in a great condition.

• Affiliate Market
  • Affiliate Marketing
Yes a lot of people have been buying things online and have them deliver to them at home safely with good and perfect condition but whatever the case maybe whenever an opportunity arises that you need to order something online be wherever you are you must always order it from a trusted company if you are in Nigeria jumia is one of them,sometimes you should always try on payments on delivery at this can help curtailsls the risks of buying fake or low quality products, not that I really like to order something online and I don't even advise you to order something online but just in case if an opportunity arises.

This is where you have to choose your online stores carefully and I only use the absolute best. I remember once buying something from one of my favourite online retailers but then when I received it, it was too small. I emailed them to ask about their policy regarding returns and they sent me an pre-stamped envelope to send the item back in. So I didn't have to pay for postage. Another one of my favourite online stores doesn't charge for shipping and will also pay for returned items.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
This is why when I buy from a supplier overseas or if there is any site even locally that I make a purchase with then I make sure that there is a returns policy whereby they cover the cost of the shipping and so forth. However I try not to buy things that are too expensive for online because of the possibility of the parcel being damaged or anything of that nature.

Yes people do return things bought online from time to time. But it is good to always check and read the return policy of any site one intend to make purchase from. This one enable one to understand well,if returning things bought on such site will be of any benefits to one or even cost more in doing so.

I don't buy products online because I don't actually believe in some online stores, but I believe it is not possible to return a product you bought online once it has been delivered to you

Yes a lot of people have been buying things online and have them deliver to them at home safely with good and perfect condition but whatever the case maybe whenever an opportunity arises that you need to order something online be wherever you are you must always order it from a trusted company if you are in Nigeria jumia is one of them,sometimes you should always try on payments on delivery at this can help curtailsls the risks of buying fake or low quality products, not that I really like to order something online and I don't even advise you to order something online but just in case if an opportunity arises.
I also uses the payment method of cash on delivery. That is to check the products before paying and to also ensure that the product will be delivered to me before I make any payments. There are cases that the orders weren't delivered but the buyer already paid for it. It would be such a loss, and I don't want that to happen to me.

If ever I buy electronic products online, I would see to it that it's from a trusted company.

There are some products you bought online that comes with terms that it's non refundable.if you should wants to buy something online buy from a reputable store which will give you the best of quality for your price in order to avoid fake and inferior products.

I have never returned something I bought online, because there has never been a need for me to do such or i have never being in a situation where i needed to return the product

Most of the goods I bought online are paid on delivery. This give me chance to inspect the product if is not faulty. If the product is intact I will pay and if it not the delivery man would have to take it back. Also I make sure I bought products that has money back guarantee, this gives me chance to test run the products for somedays. If it develop some fault I will take call for refund and take it back to the warehouse.
Definitely not unless there's a guaranty or warranty contract. You can't always feel you can get something online and after a while return it. Good can only be returned while at the point of getting it, you notice it's damaged.

If it's very expensive, then shippong fees won't matter because you either pay a little bit for shipping and get lot of money back, or lose a lot of money, it also depends on the seller if he accepts returns or not

It all depends
It depends on the price of the commodity, if it is expensive then it will be wise to return it, shipping fee will just be a fragment of what you will lose compared to money used in purchasing the commodity.

Sometimes you can't return what you bought online depending on the store you bought the goods or products online. Some online stores you can return if you don't like the product while some online store you can't return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back