What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

This is something that's very hard to do but if the thing is expensive and did not have the quality i thought it would then i may consider returning it.

It is not everything that you bought from China are of low quality and inferior. I have gotten a lot of things from China that were of better quality and I did not regret it.
How do you something that has a better quality ? And how do you know that what you have bought is something of a better quality ? Most Chinese products are likely to be inferior although not all.

Major ecommerce platforms have good return policies. However returns can be dependant on location and time. There are goods I bought online from China and I didn't like them but I couldn't return due to time.

I am yet to return any of my purchases but I make sure that I only patronize sites with favourable return policies in case I need to return a purchased item.

How do you something that has a better quality ? And how do you know that what you have bought is something of a better quality ? Most Chinese products are likely to be inferior although not all.
You are supposed to understand and know the type of product that you buy that when what they send to you doesn't meet up with your standard, you will definitely know.

You are supposed to understand and know the type of product that you buy that when what they send to you doesn't meet up with your standard, you will definitely know.
It is best to check the product upon delivery so you can return it outright. That is one advantage of buying on COD. When the product is defective I do not pay it and the product is returned without payment.

I have only ordered a phone online and I got what I wanted. But I have heard some complaints about online goods. Yet, one has the right to return within the stipulated time and collect the money.

One of my colleague bought an abaya for the Ileya festive. The clothes she received is quite different from the one she saw online before she could place order.

It is best to check the product upon delivery so you can return it outright. That is one advantage of buying on COD. When the product is defective I do not pay it and the product is returned without payment.
Cash on delivery is possible when you order for product from an online store that resides in your country. If you order from a store that is located in another country, cash on delivery will not be possible.

I haven't return anything I bought online because it takes months before it gets to you and because of the anxiety, I will just hold on to it and hope it will be useful.

It is going to be a double dose if you decide to return something you bought online excessively from unknown brands. It will be better to manage what you buy from them rather than returning it because you are going to lose at both ends.

One of my relatives actually bought a fake clone tecno spark 4 which she actually believe was the original one, all the specification of the original one was listed on the body.

One of my relatives actually bought a fake clone tecno spark 4 which she actually believe was the original one, all the specification of the original one was listed on the body.
If the product is still within the grace period, he can return the phone and his money will be refunded into the accounts that he used for payments.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
It depends on the product, if it is very expensive I will return it back but if it is less expensive I think I will just find away of fixing it

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
That is right. If the mistake is from the sellers, they must do something to make it up to the buyers. They must be informed of their mistake also so that a replacement can be done.

I hardly return things I bought online that I found out I don't really need. I can only subscribe to returning things if what I wanted is really dear to me

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
Yes one can be able to return commodities you she bought online if the product is not good but I don't really know if you are she can be able to return food items or cook food.

It is going to be a double dose if you decide to return something you bought online excessively from unknown brands. It will be better to manage what you buy from them rather than returning it because you are going to lose at both ends.
I also prefer just managing what I buy from them. I don't but those things that are so sensitive like an original phone. Most of them lie that it is original. It is also best to really research about a site before buying from them.

I have returned items that I have bought online or two separate locations because the ones that they gave me were defective ones and as such had to return them.

If the product is still within the grace period, he can return the phone and his money will be refunded into the accounts that he used for payments.
Well I don't know if she can still return it because she has been using the phone, it was just of recent that she find out the phone was fake after observing the camera quality and other specification.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back