What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

I
When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
Well, I have never had to return something I ordered before.
That would be frustrating, considering the fact that you would have to pay again for the right order to get back to you.

I

Well, I have never had to return something I ordered before.
That would be frustrating, considering the fact that you would have to pay again for the right order to get back to you.
I do not think you would have to pay back again, because you have paid for it already and it was a mistake on their part not yours. Though maybe it depends on the online store and their policies though. What I am sure of is that it would take time for them to get it all sorted out

Any credible online store should have a return policy for goods with defects,if one should buy a defective product then he should be able to return it

There has never been a time when I returned something i bought online before. Make sure you understand the return policy of stores you things from online before buying should there be a need to return them back

I have returned products that I bought online because it wasn't what I ordered for that was delivered to me and I have my money refunded back to me.

It's a norm that happens in an online business as the lack of opportunity for buyers to physically access their goods unless when it's delivered to them. Some buyers at that point sees the good as very different with what they saw online or might have damaged. So they demand for the return

Whenever i shop online i make sure to use the pay on delivery method, whenever the goods arrive i make sure to check and test its functions, if i find any issues, i immediately give back to the dispatch agent without paying. This is one of those things that discourage me from shopping online.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.

I hardly return things I buy online, it is also a way of getting profit because when I make order online and it turns out to be what I don't want I'll just search for someone who needs and value such stuff and then resell it. Most times I sell more than what I used in buying it or I sell it same price

Whenever i shop online i make sure to use the pay on delivery method, whenever the goods arrive i make sure to check and test its functions, if i find any issues, i immediately give back to the dispatch agent without paying. This is one of those things that discourage me from shopping online.
This is the best method actually, by the time the goods comes, If there is any damage or mistakes, you can simply reject it and your money is safe with you. But if you have already paid it would take time to get a refund and in most cases there might be no refunds, you might have to make another purchase.

I don't think that we work except if it the mistake of the company cos it will not be on your own loss cos I can't take a risk of returning things like that

There’re some online stores that offers guaranty for their customers in purchased goods but you’ve to pay for shipping fee. If you really want the goods changed you’ll pay the shipping fee
Since I have started shopping online there's never been any reason for me to return any item but I bought online although there was probably a reason for me to return an item that I bought online or freezing but I just wave of the idea of returning the items because I don't want to go through that stress of having to initiate the process of returning the items online.

I don't like buying things online after the experience I had. I bought a phone with a warranty of 1year and it didn't even last for upto five months. I couldn't return it because I know it would be needless.

If it's not what I ordered for I will return it, there's one line store that I bought a phone from and it wasn't exactly what I ordered and I have to returned it

Naturally I don't like buying things online because of issues like this the stress you will through and you might up not even get what you want I prefer physical buying rather

Well I am really not a buyer of online things but the little I have I didn't like one because it wasn't what I ordered but I have never returned anything I bought online.

though there are something online i do return because, you don't get something you purchase online, when i receive fake things i do return it or if it is different from what i am expecting

I never returned a product because I had no problems with them. either I was lucky or I knew where to buy them but I was always satisfied with the products bought online.

There’re some online stores that offers guaranty for their customers in purchased goods but you’ve to pay for shipping fee. If you really want the goods changed you’ll pay the shipping fee
Is it not even better than platforms that doesn't have any return policies. Got something online, it was faulty, went to return and was told there's no return policy. Every since, I don't purchase goods from stores without guarantee

When it comes to returning a product, I think each and every online store has its own policies. There are certain products which you may not return, according to store policies. So, it is wise to check terms and conditions before your purchase anything.

I haven't experienced something like that before but I know of a friend who rejected a phone that was delivered online to him because it was a refurbished product. He was refunded with no extra cost in his part.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back