What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

If this thing I bought online is a very expensive thing and I see that it's not what I actually need or ordered for, I will certainly return it to either get a refund and get the actual product I requested for innthe first place sent to me

Well this is so strange because it is my first time of hearing that it is even much easier to return something you bought online compared to the one that you bought in a physical store that you can just walk in and return.
The terms and conditions of returning a product bought online has been stated clearly which makes it easy for you to return it. You will have to argue for some time in a physical shop for the product to be accepted from you.

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
It is very possible to return stuff you buy online especially if those goads are From recognised online store you can be able to return them.

The terms and conditions of returning a product bought online has been stated clearly which makes it easy for you to return it. You will have to argue for some time in a physical shop for the product to be accepted from you.
Well sometimes in the physical store if you return the product immediately with the receipt that was given to you, it is possible that they can accept the products when the find out that the problem is not from you.

I make sure I please order from reputable e-commerce website anytime I want to buy something online. Please give me the rest of mind on whatever I place order.

I will only return if what I bought is very expensive , because at first I will consider the fees and others that I will pay for shipping and others to bring the product back to the country where I bought it ,

This is something that's very hard to do but if the thing is expensive and did not have the quality i thought it would then i may consider returning it.
I don't normally buy stuffs online just because of this main reason alone, I don't like returning things and that's the reason why i like buying things that I can see and test,

One of the major problem of online shopping is that you are not sure of the products until it's delivered. Always shop on platform with 100 return policies

I have returned a mobile selfie stick that I bought from an online store before. I found out on delivery that the product was defective so I had to return it and then order a new one.

You're right but I dare say if the product was something very important or special that you couldn't afford to manage anything substandard, you wouldn't even consider the shipping fee because that would be so minute a reason to keep such things

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.

Well, once there is a mix up in what I ordered online which ended up not being what was delivered for me, I always make sure that I have it returned and re-order a new one for myself.

No I don't return them what's bought is bought unless the company policy of the stuff I bought says it can be returned then I can go ahead and return it if I didn't get what I wanted. I think returns have terms and conditions applied to it

No I don't return them what's bought is bought unless the company policy of the stuff I bought says it can be returned then I can go ahead and return it if I didn't get what I wanted. I think returns have terms and conditions applied to it
Yeah , they usually require you to have the original bills of the items that is to be returned and can also be some restrictions before you can return it to the same company from where you bought the item online.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
I don't patronize online that much I do more of offline. So far I have returned anything q bought for any reason. But if there is a reason to return, the value of the product will determine whether to let go or return it.

If there is a.policy and possibility to return something one bought online, it is only natural for someone to return what he bought online that does not match the order requested.

I make sure I please order from reputable e-commerce website anytime I want to buy something online. Please give me the rest of mind on whatever I place order.
Yes that's just it, with this if there is any issue you are sure of getting it resolved, because they themselves do not want an issue that would spoil their image to others as well, they want to protect their reputation.

It's nearly impossible cos am a victim of that and I tried all I could to get back my money which yielded no results and I ended up on the losing side

As far as it's allowed,if a mistake was made with a product I ordered,I will return it and ask for a refund. Actually I won't trust that platform anymore.

That's it, if you ordered and your product isn't delivered to you as you would've liked, you have every chance to return the product provided it never met the demands you ordered for.

One of the major problem of online shopping is that you are not sure of the products until it's delivered. Always shop on platform with 100 return policies

Exactly, it's actually why a lot of people that I know are not open to ordering anything online especially getting to pay for something online before it's delivered for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back