What's new

Do you return something you bought online?

Well I don't know if she can still return it because she has been using the phone, it was just of recent that she find out the phone was fake after observing the camera quality and other specification.
It depends how long she has been using the phone because their is always a grace periodmfor every product that you bought from an online store.

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
You can return anything you bought online is really if it's electronics or fashion wears and clothes but what I don't really know is whether you can return cooked food that you bought online.

It depends how long she has been using the phone because their is always a grace periodmfor every product that you bought from an online store.
She Actually bought the phone early this year but I don't know the actual months she has been using the phone ever since then, since she didn't buy it from the company I don't think they can return it.

She Actually bought the phone early this year but I don't know the actual months she has been using the phone ever since then, since she didn't buy it from the company I don't think they can return it.
She can no longer return the phone except the phone is cover by a sales warranty that is up to one year, then she will be able to do so.

She can no longer return the phone except the phone is cover by a sales warranty that is up to one year, then she will be able to do so.
Yes she said she doesn't want to go through the stress of returning the phone again that she will still continue to use the phone until she has money to get a brand new phone again.

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
No most times I cannot return food stores that I bought online but if it is an electronic appliances or clothing material is can be return.

Yes she said she doesn't want to go through the stress of returning the phone again that she will still continue to use the phone until she has money to get a brand new phone again.
When you detects a fault on anything that you bought online, it is important for you to return it on time so that the company will be able to refund your money or change the product to a better one.

This is the reason I don't like buying second hand use products. They usually come with some issues and I don't like returning something I bought.
Most online product we bought are not even what was showed to us when they are advertising it and thats the reason why i prefer buying what i can see, feel and tested.

I have never ordered a product before and return it because I have never see any bad in the product. But I have a Friend of mine that have bought and returned the product when he saw that the product is not complete

I have never returned something I bought online before. But if I had to do so, it must be something that if I don't return will affect my learning process if it is an academic material of some sort

Though I have not returned any goods purchased online before, mostly there is a return policy but it is usually stressful and additional cost is incurred.

Though I have not returned any goods purchased online before, mostly there is a return policy but it is usually stressful and additional cost is incurred.
Indeed and another annoying factor is that it takes alot of time before you get your money back or get another replacement.

When you detects a fault on anything that you bought online, it is important for you to return it on time so that the company will be able to refund your money or change the product to a better one.
some of the online shopping sites may not be able to get back what you are I bought from them ,how will I even returned when they are operating online ? is it almost impossible.

some of the online shopping sites may not be able to get back what you are I bought from them ,how will I even returned when they are operating online ? is it almost impossible.
The way you bought the product online is the same way you will return it back to them. Most online store have pickup centres, you can ho through them.

The way you bought the product online is the same way you will return it back to them. Most online store have pickup centres, you can ho through them.
Well it's better for me to avoid all this unnecessary stress of me returning a product and instead of me to Risk money ordering for product online, I'll just buy it in a trusted oFfline store

Well it's better for me to avoid all this unnecessary stress of me returning a product and instead of me to Risk money ordering for product online, I'll just buy it in a trusted oFfline store
It is easy for me to return something that I bought online than the one I bought in a physical store in my area. There is nothing like stress in returning product bought online.

It is easy for me to return something that I bought online than the one I bought in a physical store in my area. There is nothing like stress in returning product bought online.
Well this is so strange because it is my first time of hearing that it is even much easier to return something you bought online compared to the one that you bought in a physical store that you can just walk in and return.

Until now I never bought something online to return it , I hear that sometimes there are very good opportunities online but I am not interested to be honest by this kind of purchasing .

I think every one in his or her right senses will surely return things that are bad when you buy them online except the person doesn't know the procedure to do such. It is very important to check how to channel your complain before buying online.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back