What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

I prefer cryptocurrency because It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. Less volatile. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online.
I prefer having crypto currency to cash, because crypto currency can appreciate in value,thereby allowing an increase ,which will make me have more money,then later I can convert it to cash when the needs arises.
But ordinary if cash is not put into investment,no form of increase or appreciation.

You can save your money in the form of cryptocurrency instead of cash because you know the value of cash money is decreasing day by day but the value of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day so it is good to save in the form of cryptocurrency.
Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.

It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. ... Less volatile than cash: Bitcoin has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
We are in digital age,I preferred to have cryptocurrency to having cash.Cryptocurrency has capacity to appreciate but cash would depreciate with time as result of some economic factors.With rapid acceptability digital currency,more sales outlets are accepting it means of payment.

Of course crypto currency can be beneficial to you even though you don't have online business. You can decide to just be putting your the coins and just watch them grow. You can even be doing other things while the coins grow. My take.

It depends on the level of my income. I always like to save money in cash for some reasons. I also have cryptocurrencies in my wallet. sometimes I need cash so bad I will go to my cryptocurrency wallet and they withdraw. I definitely like having the two.

In our today would using of crypto currency has more of advantage than using of cash crypto currency is a currency that can be used all over the world using cash is very dangerous thief are everywhere you can't work with a money with you because they can atarck you and rubbed you. And all so savings crypto currency is more save then cash.

To day is the modern time .every person use the ATM card not use a cash amount . It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. ... Less volatile than cash: Bitcoin has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online.

As I stands now I will rather prefer crypto currency to having cash with me because we are in the era of crypto currency around the world and it is better to go in line with what is trending am making profit than having cash that depreciate

I don't have a clue when it comes to cryptocurrency so I prefer cash. I earn bitcoin on sites like Cointiply but I exchange them for ForumCoins where I can ask for an Amazon gift voucher. I've heard about people losing huge amounts of crypto from their wallets and that makes me nervous.

Cryptocurrencies can be very beneficial to you even when you don't have an online business, i don't either and when i need money,i sell part of it and the amount left increases in value as the days goes by.

There are several inherent benefits to transacting with bitcoin over fiat currencies due to the peculiar existence of virtual currencies. The digital currency landscape is constantly changing, despite the fact that it is over a decade old. Most tokens have not been tested as a medium of exchange, so users should carefully weigh the benefits and risks.

Until recently, I have been thinking that having cash was better, but recently I changed my mind and decided to try my hands on crypto currency. I understand the value of cryptos in comparision to cash recently.

I prefer to invest into cryptocurrency than to have cash at hand, because having cash at hand you can spend it unnecessarily, so is good to invest the money into business that will bring income in return than to spend it for nothing.

I prefer to invest into cryptocurrency than to have cash at hand, because having cash at hand you can spend it unnecessarily, so is good to invest the money into business that will bring income in return than to spend it for nothing.
I agree with you. I would rather put funds in cyptos and if the need for money comes, I get from there than leaving my money in cash at hand or in the bank.

I prefer cash of course... Any crypto currency you have or you acquire is not yours until you sell it. and even if an asset increase in value but was not sold doesn't mean that you have the amount which was increased not until you liquidate to a stable coin...

The cryptocurency which is invouge is another avenue to trade and get paid without exchange of physical money.you have the advantage of appriciation in value.But the disadvantage here is that its value can crash as there are no central control,and again not everyone can accept cryptocurency as a means of payment.Cash is accessably anytime anyday.

Both cryptocurrency and cash are very necessary to me. Though cryptocurrency is seen as the future currency but it had not yet been accepted worldwide as means of exchange. Some businesses have not start accepting cryptocurrency as alternative payment so the use of money is still very much useful to me.

If the government of my country actually access the use of cryptocurrency for all business transactions then I prefer to make use of it for any of my business or transaction.

Right now, cash is my preferred everything, as that's tangible and there for you if you have it. But, cryptocurrency could expand ones options to making money through other means, and that's quite exciting to me. Cryptocurrency has that ability, it could be the way we spend money in the future. But for now, I like to have the money in hand, as I know it's there and accessible. Cryptocurrency may be great, it also has the chance to lower in profit. And that also worries me a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back