What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

If you choose any of these options, you will save most of your money with cryptocurrencies, so you will want to use cryptocurrencies rather than physical cash. That's why I value people who pay me in cryptocurrencies rather than physical cash or wire transfers.

Having crypto currency seem more of a better means to me to than carrying bulk of cash around, as crypto currency could still gain more value but cash would just be spent on some personal needs.

The crypto-currency market is one that is very volatile and I just prefer to be able to keep my money in cash instead. Cryptocurrency is something that is not also widely acceptable in a lot of countries and I will have problem spending.

For me I will like to have crypto because crypto will open a door for money to come, because one need to invest, cash too is very important because you can use money to crypto as well.

Right now, crypto and stocks are failing. I can't see anyone being optimistic about everything happening. I love the idea of investing but I would rather be able to do something with my money.

To some extent I will prefer to have cash rather than having cryptocurrency most especially when I don't have much knowledge about the running of cryptocurrency transactions because I may lost my money.

If I'm to choose any of this one I would like to have a cryptocurrency than to have a physical cash because I save most of my money in cryptocurrency that is why anyone that is paying me in cryptocurrency I appreciate it more than the physical cash or bank transfer.
Both cash and crypto has their advantages and functions which they are useful for , for example now you can only change your crypto currency to cash in some places when you are buying goods in some places because Crypto currency is not widely accepted.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back