What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I prefer having the two because they serve different purposes. Having cash at hand helps to pay for things immediately especially things you needed urgently. Having cryptocurrencies in your wallet is another form of investments which can yield good profits when their markets price increases.

Well if I'm looking at investing then I will always invest in cryptocurrency than having cash although investing in cryptocurrency now seems like crazy because if it happens to grow tomorrow then you would have made a lot of pretty profit.

I think the possession of cryptocurrency depends on the person and most often to those who have or operating online business it will be more profitable and easy for them to coup up with their daily task. but to those who are not into the online stuffs have no need for cryptocurrency is better they hold up to cash which will easy their transactions effectively.

Well for me if I have crypto them I have cash like that too because I can easily turn my coins into cash, also the volatility of crypto is also a factor, it could pose as a concern and also at the same time a reward

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
I prefer to have crypto because then teh price increases results in an increase in your portfolio ass well which is a very good thing and helps you in receiving more funds. However the risk is also very high as well.

I do not like to receive cash, I use digital transaction even while dealing with fiat currency, I will be using online wallet or direct bank transfer when receiving funds.

I would actually prefer saving my money in a reliable payment processor and also some spare money in order to invest in cryptocurrencies. The problem is that since crypto value is volatile, the chances are that the actual value might decrease and I might lose money.

I think I wouldn't mind either of the two. I think with crypto you have a chance and opportunity to make some gain or lose. But with the normal currency you should know that it is stable and flat.

I prefer having both. But I only put money into crypto by following the saying "only invest what you can afford to lose" - I only put money into crypto that I don't need for day-to-day life and that is not part of my "emergency" savings.

I prefer both, cos they serve their purposes. I can't use all I've worked for in life to put in my crypto wallet that is very high in volatile, which can take my funds down. I only invest my earnings there.

You don't need to do online business before you.can have crypto currency ,you can just buy it and leave the coin in your wallet to start yielding, we all know its good to have cash at hand for daily use but you also need crypto currency.

Actually we might later prefer crypto currency in the future but presently I think I will go for cash at the moment . Exactly it's not as if crypto currencies is bad but I would want to have cash .

Most of my payments i always like to receive it in cryptocurrency because most of my assets are in digital currency and if I am also paid in digital currency it will enable me to save more money compared to physical cash that I can easily spend on things. Cryptocurrency to mine is the best for me.

I prefer crypto currency and even try to convert my cash to crypto currency because I know it would appreciate and I can make more money which is what I like.

Crypto currency is digital asset and you can earn profits on your asset. If you receive $100 via fiat currency, you will only have $100, but if you eceive $100 worth crypto, it might increase.

The payment mode is always dependent on the the needs of the individual involve.I usually get my money in cash as the needs for transaction with cryptocurency has not increase in my business cycle.But if i want to invest and allow the money to grow, i do go for cryptocurency.

I prefer having my currencies at anytime in my local fiat currency. I only need and use the cryptocurrencies for my investment portfolios which I must keep to be in the cryptocurrencies speculation game

If I'm to choose any of this one I would like to have a cryptocurrency than to have a physical cash because I save most of my money in cryptocurrency that is why anyone that is paying me in cryptocurrency I appreciate it more than the physical cash or bank transfer.
This scenario will play out only when you have enough money to take care of your needs and other sundry expenses.Otherwise the best option is to save it in a cryptocurency wallet and allow it to grow and appriciate.

Buying of goods using cryptocurrency in the public market or through 'offline' isn't really available. So having cash is still important. Though I think there are some sites that accepts it. But I like having crypto so I could trade it.
You have a valid point. Since most stores either online or offline do not have cryptocurrency options for the payments of goods and services, one will still have to move around with cash. If I want to save or keep money, I will prefer to hold it in cryptocurrency.

cryptocurrencies has actually taken over the digital world but in my country I prefer to have cash because cryptocurrencies is not legalized, it has been banned and purchasing stores do not accept Crypto but cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back