What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

Seriously, it's a challenge for African people and their countries because they are being left behind when other countries like USA, UK and other European countries have embraced the use of cryptocurrencies for any kind of transaction and it's making their economy grow.
Sure, you are right. Now we are just hoping one day maybe the government will realize their mistakes and turn to follow the steps of the other countries accepting crypto currency usage.

If the money is meant for your daily consumption then it not preferable to put into crypto currencies.
But if it is a cash you are not using anytime soon then it is best to put into crypto because it will definitely increase in value, but if it only cash it will be stagnant.

Cyptocurrency it's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. ... Less volatile than cash: Bitcoin has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes

I did not have time to save my money in cryptocurrency all my money are stuck in the bank though I don't have much but the little I have I keep them in the bank because that is the most secured place I do keep my money because it is approved by the government.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I prefer having cryptocurrency than have cash at hand or in the bank. There is enough garantee that cryptocurrency will definitely appreciate but having cash will not increase it's value instead it will decrease its value . especially when it is in the bank, unreasonable charges will be removed from it .

One factor that should be considered is the fiat currency in question. For countries like Nigeria that are below developing countries and our fiat is almost with no value. It is surely better to hold bitcoin but for advanced countries anyone could actually suffice.
Though I'm a Nigerian but yet I prefer to hold my money in cash. Whatever that is online you have limited control over it. If anything happens where do you expect to run to to recover your money? A bird in the hands they say is better thousand in the bush. I can manage to invest in cryptocurrency but whenever I feel I'm done I'll get my money out.

Right now I would prefer to have crypto currency over cash seeing as how the price of cryptos keep going up, up and up these days, especially from 2020. The cash you keep will neither increase nor decrease but crypto currency will have your money increase if the price goes up.

Yes I prefer it even far better thanIt's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. ... Less volatile than cash: Bitcoin has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online.

I prefer having cryptocurrency than cash, because cryptocurrency will always give me profit at the end of the day, but my cash will start reducing if it is in my bank. cryptocurrency has a potential for making me rich but my cash will remain the same value.

If i am to choose between bitcoin and cash. I think i would go for cash without any second thought. The truth is there is really no difference because if you are given bitcoin and you need cash, you can easily sell it and get your cash.

Cryptocurrecy is really made for online use and not for physical use as flat currency is, so if you don't have online business no need of using crypto because is not something of physical.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I prefer both cryptocurrency and cash, but it depend on the situations and requirements.
If i need money to spend then I will prefer cash while if it comes to saving money then I'll prefer to save my money in Crypto so that if its rate ever increases, it may give me benefits.

I think I'll prefer both actually because the value of a crypto currency might reduce and if I bought crypto with all !y money, I would be broke when that happens. So I'll prefer having both, that way I can control my losses if there will be any

A few years ago, if you had mentioned the term “cryptocurrency” to me, ... is highly speculative and basically you can lose all your money. But now I prefer having crypto bcox its the Same as money currently. Crypto is digital currency.

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.

Both are good none of them is bad. When you want to make expenses on day to day basis on cash one needs cash but when you want to invest you can invest in cryptocurrency and take your profit on cash for spending. In my opinion both cryptocurrency and cash are important

I prefer Cryptocurrency especially if its bitcoin. The value of Cryptocurrency is constantly changing wherein one can trade it to enormous amount. It is ever changing, volatile but fun to earn with.

I don't really like to hold cash ,I prefer having my money at the bank or in cryptocurrency because this will enable me to spend less money on things I don't need.. ultimately it increases my savings and eventually investments as well.
Yeah this is true i think its best to invest and save in crtypto currency because your investment could increase and there is that motivation that would make you want to invest more money so you can earn more i think from the invested amount on crypto currency , so it surely have an advantage

You know that but crypto currency and cash are good but it depends on some ones choice. But for me I want to have crypto currency because it some time raises and instead of been the same as you far as it's working. But have it in cash is good also. Because it helps to slove some problems

The use of smart contracts based on the Ethereum blockchain – protocols allowing the self-execution of contracts once certain conditions are met – will eventually become headline news as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back