What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

yes it is a good coin to invest on more personally I am not encouraged to invest in it because the value is already high and the possibility that it will show significant rise in the future maybe very low create a new coin that is coming up.

Yes, I think we must invest when the prices go down, but problems arises when the coin fluctuates more after we invest. This is why cryptocurrency trading could be really risky. However, we can try to minimize the loss if we sell our coins if we observe the downfall of the market. I always sell my coins before the market falls further.

Yes, I think we must invest when the prices go down, but problems arises when the coin fluctuates more after we invest. This is why cryptocurrency trading could be really risky. However, we can try to minimize the loss if we sell our coins if we observe the downfall of the market. I always sell my coins before the market falls further.
If you're observing that the market is going down generally you don't buy a coin at once let's say you want to buy tron for $50, You first buy like $20 and Wait if the market will drop again then buy more .

If you're observing that the market is going down generally you don't buy a coin at once let's say you want to buy tron for $50, You first buy like $20 and Wait if the market will drop again then buy more .

The problem with this approach is that the market is quite unpredictable and the value might not fluctuate to $20. The market might fluctuate to $20, but it might take a really long for the price to drop till that point. I know most of the investors might not wait till that long and set a price according to their own understanding.

The problem with this approach is that the market is quite unpredictable and the value might not fluctuate to $20. The market might fluctuate to $20, but it might take a really long for the price to drop till that point. I know most of the investors might not wait till that long and set a price according to their own understanding.
You have to be patient because if you are too emotional about the market there is very possibility that you won't get it right. Fear if missing out is dangerous in cryptocurrency investment. You need to focus and review your strategy when necessary.

You have to be patient because if you are too emotional about the market there is very possibility that you won't get it right. Fear if missing out is dangerous in cryptocurrency investment. You need to focus and review your strategy when necessary.

Well, I agree with what you said. However, When the price fluctuate a lot, this might create panic in investors. On 4th December, the cryptocurrency market crashed badly and many wise cryptocurrency traders sold off their coins. I think it was a wise strategy because the cryptocurrency market did not recover from that loss and remained range-bound.

Well, I agree with what you said. However, When the price fluctuate a lot, this might create panic in investors. On 4th December, the cryptocurrency market crashed badly and many wise cryptocurrency traders sold off their coins. I think it was a wise strategy because the cryptocurrency market did not recover from that loss and remained range-bound.
Definitely ,those who were well informed trade off before the crash in the market and now they are buying the dip in the market, information is Paramount in cryptocurrency trading.

Definitely ,those who were well informed trade off before the crash in the market and now they are buying the dip in the market, information is Paramount in cryptocurrency trading.

I am sure that cryptocurrency market crash is something that is unpredictable. Do you mean that people and many investors already knew that the market was going to crash? If yes, then how did they know about it?

I am sure that cryptocurrency market crash is something that is unpredictable. Do you mean that people and many investors already knew that the market was going to crash? If yes, then how did they know about it?
There are some people that do have access to strong signal and the direction of the market most times so when they get such signal especially bearish moment they dump and wait for buy back.

I prefer crypto currency because just by holding for a month, the price might go high. However, it is lso risky to have cryptos because the price might also go down and take a long time to recover.

I prefer crypto currency because just by holding for a month, the price might go high. However, it is lso risky to have cryptos because the price might also go down and take a long time to recover.
Exactly I think for me cryptocurrency comes with so much amount of reawards ,if you should hold it you could earn and even if risky people are still earning more from Same cryptocurrency that's risky

Having cryptocurrency is an investment. So , I will rather keep my money in promising cryptocurrency than having the cash. Cryptocurrency have the ability to surge on the long run.

Cryptocurrency is the most preferred one anytime any day because most of the money I earn mainly goes for cryptocurrency investment, I don't really like having a huge amount of money in my bank account except it is absolutely necessary.

Having crypto currencies is the best thing and it is always secure more than fiat cash currencies that are always at the mercy of inflation and other economic conditions.

At the moment cryptocurrency has naturally become very popular in a lot of countries and I thought you cannot be able to spend it for ordinary good . This is why I prefer to have real money in cash that I can be able to pay for any service that I want at anytime.

Actually having both cryptocurrency and cash are very important because all have there purpose and functions it can play. Cash can be used for immediate satisfaction while cryptocurrency can be used for both immediate and futuristic.

Both cryptocurrency and cash are not bad it all depends on ones choics. But I prefer to have both because they are both advantageous to me I don't know about other persons. You can have both if you so desire.
I totally agree. Having both is beneficial, since most people still use cash and crypto can be used as an investment. It's the currency of the future! 😊

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
Probably crypto currency because you could get robbed easily and inflation will make it worse. I would hold atleast around 10k usd in crypto for the future.

I love cryptocurrency very well and believe that it is going to be a part of the future but then it is not available in my country right now and as such I will just prefer to keep my cash to be doing transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back