What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

You can opt for crypto payments if you like to wait because since the cryptos are volatile, it will take a very long time for the crypto to rise in price and make you a profit out of it.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.

I didn't work much with crypto currencies but while I worked, I immediately transferred to paypal and withdrew cash. I feel more comfortable knowing that I have cash, than in crypto currencies with the thought that I can go bankrupt at any time ...

When it's offline I prefer having cash because I could easily use it to purchase what I want to purchase as stores in my country don't accept cryptocurrency,as when it online I. Can store it in my wallet and buy coin

I need cash as well s crypto currency. Crypto currencies are not common like cash therefore, I need cash to make purchases. But I also need crypto for earning profits.

If I'm to choose any of this one I would like to have a cryptocurrency than to have a physical cash because I save most of my money in cryptocurrency that is why anyone that is paying me in cryptocurrency I appreciate it more than the physical cash or bank transfer.
The value of cryptocurencu is dynamic in nature,yhis is because of its potential to increase in value as the market price fluctuate,there will be more in what i will get when payment is made in crypto.

I prefer to having Crypto currency than to have cash. Nowadays we are in digital ages. To have cryptocurrency would make someone to have more investment online with crypto platform.

I would prefer having cryptocurrencies because I can carry cryptocurrencies anywhere in the world without much hassle and this is not the case with the cash because cash is quite difficult to handle and carry.

To be candid , in the era where people were told to choose between real currency and crypto currency, i will choose crypto currency rather than choosing money because with crypto currency, You can earn more when you invest with it

I prefer cryptocurrency most of the time if I don't have anything to do with physical cash because I like investing in cryptocurrency ,but if I am so serious and also in needs to physical cash then I can easily make withdrawal from cryptocurrency to my bank account.

The best thing would be to have a mix of both - I mean the world's going cashless these days and having cash on you all the time would not only put you in a precarious situation of losing it or being robbed, you might want to impulse buy.
Besides holding cryptocurrency can make you grow wealth as well.

We are in a new world today where we have cryptocurrency. I as a person prefer cryptocurrency because it saves my cash intact and it protect me from spending extravantly. With cashless police that we run now I like cryptocurrency more than going to the bank for cash.

If the money you have is meant for day to day expenses then Crypto currency is not for you but if you have money and you wish to invest online I will advise you to consider Investing in Crypto currencies because it is profitable if you know your way.

Yes, we might need cash to spend money as we all have some sorts of daily expenses and having cryptocurrencies would not be a favorable option for us, since cryptocurrencies are not used everywhere right now.

If you only have enough money for day-to-day expenses, Crypto currency is not for you; however, if you have money and want to invest online, I recommend investing in Crypto currencies because it may be successful if you know what you're doing.

If the money you have is meant for day to day expenses then Crypto currency is not for you but if you have money and you wish to invest online I will advise you to consider Investing in Crypto currencies because it is profitable if you know your way.

Yes, many people prefer having cryptocurrencies when it comes to trading online. However, since cryptocurrencies are still not accepted in all the places (even in many developed countries), i think it would be wise to have cash or card in order to use money for daily expenses.

Yes, many people prefer having cryptocurrencies when it comes to trading online. However, since cryptocurrencies are still not accepted in all the places (even in many developed countries), i think it would be wise to have cash or card in order to use money for daily expenses.
on the contrary cryptocurrencies are not accepted in all places is only in field developed countries. Considered a high level of inflation on my country I still prefer to hold cryptocurrencies because they are value always appreciate if one is patient.

on the contrary cryptocurrencies are not accepted in all places is only in field developed countries. Considered a high level of inflation on my country I still prefer to hold cryptocurrencies because they are value always appreciate if one is patient.

You may hold cryptocurrencies that have higher chances of rising in value. Bitcoin Cash is good for short-term trading, but it might not be an ideal option for long-term trading. What are your thoughts about Shibu token?

You may hold cryptocurrencies that have higher chances of rising in value. Bitcoin Cash is good for short-term trading, but it might not be an ideal option for long-term trading. What are your thoughts about Shibu token?
Shiba Inu tokens are worth holding for a very long time or divide your investment, trade some for short time and hold some. It is currently on recovery so it best to buy it now.

Shiba Inu tokens are worth holding for a very long time or divide your investment, trade some for short time and hold some. It is currently on recovery so it best to buy it now.

I think Solana coin is much better than Shibu token. Solana could be even better than the Dogecoin. There are many other great coins. However, the value of TRON coin has dropped after Justin Sun supposedly announced retirement from TRON company. What are your thoughts about TRON?

If you only have enough money for day-to-day expenses, Crypto currency is not for you; however, if you have money and want to invest online, I recommend investing in Crypto currencies because it may be successful if you know what you're doing.
You have a point there though, though I know for a fact that investing in crypto currency is good from of investment. I once came across someone who said investing in crypto is not ment for everyone, what's your take on this?

I think Solana coin is much better than Shibu token. Solana could be even better than the Dogecoin. There are many other great coins. However, the value of TRON coin has dropped after Justin Sun supposedly announced retirement from TRON company. What are your thoughts about TRON?
yes it is a good coin to invest on more personally I am not encouraged to invest in it because the value is already high and the possibility that it will show significant rise in the future maybe very low create a new coin that is coming up.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back