What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

it depends on what all is there with the cash if you don't have anything to do with the cash at the moment you could buy something else with it because then to avoid getting your fingers won't do you not put all your own money in one cryptocurrency split it you can use the money to buy at least 5 cryptocurrencies you could buy Bitcoin litecoin etherium penis and 3 pills with the money then watch how your money increases.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I so much prefer having crypto currency to having cash. Having crypto currency is like having investment which if are trained on how crypto currency works , you have triple or even more of your initial deposit.

There are pro and cons to the both. Having cryptocurrency the value of your money can fall or rise at anytime but in having money instead you are sure about the stability unless something unexpected happen which are rear.
Cryptocurrencies are golden when it comes to the value they beef up to the fiat currency. Once they start rising, there is no way fiat currency will be able to catch up on it. It's why you see lots of people now investing in cryptocurrency now just like Bitcoin.

I love having both of them, although currently I have more of cryptocurrencies than cash because I took up so many investments in cryptocurrency lately. But I'm going to have cash as well soon because some of my investments are going to be paying me soon.
Wow that is really nice but what type of investment are you going into is it an investment that promise to pay you a certain percentage of what you invested within a month or two or is it the same investment in cryptocurrency I want to have a deeper understanding of how it work I might be interested.

In general I prefer having crypto currency rather than having cash. But there are some situations that are exceptional and for that matter you will need cash (your local fiat) for them and because of that you cannot do completely without cash.

It's faster, cheaper, more secure and unchangeable. Cash is controlled by banks, while Bitcoin has its owners. ... Less volatile than cash: Bitcoin is globally accepted and less volatile than cash/local currency. This feature makes it easier to conduct cross-border and online transactions.

It depends on each other's choice...
I prefer crypto currency to cash with reasons.... Even apart from the fact that cryto gives wings to your money( tends to increase the currency saved). Many reasons attached

I like to lean toward crypto when exchanging in light of the fact that it is advantageous approach to do exchange. Additionally when I buy online I will utilize cryptocurrency. This approach to decrease encashing through bank. I favor money in the event that I buy into the nearby market.
Post automatically merged:

I like to lean toward crypto when exchanging in light of the fact that it is advantageous approach to do exchange. Additionally when I buy online I will utilize cryptocurrency. This approach to decrease encashing through bank. I favor money in the event that I buy into the nearby market.

In general I prefer having crypto currency rather than having cash. But there are some situations that are exceptional and for that matter you will need cash (your local fiat) for them and because of that you cannot do completely without cash.
As much as I love having more of cryptocurrencies, having cash is also very important because I can't do everything I need to do with only cryptocurrency. There are things that cryptocurrency can't do for me and it's why I always keep cash stashed for something important.

As much as I love having more of cryptocurrencies, having cash is also very important because I can't do everything I need to do with only cryptocurrency. There are things that cryptocurrency can't do for me and it's why I always keep cash stashed for something important.
Yeah. In Africa here, I think only few countries are permitted to spend cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. So the only way we can use cryptocurrencies is online or we will have to convert them to local currency and then spend it. Because cryptocurrencies are still young, some people have realized that cryptocurrencies are existing and doesn't know that they are digital currencies.

Cash in my hand can't be compared with any digital money I have because the risk in crypto currency can make one have an heart attack , I would choose cash ten times before chosen crypto currency.

I prefer cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.
How many stores accept cryptocurrencies as against Cash. You idea is good but the world has not evolved into such so it will take some time before we balance things up. Cryptocurrencies are not as liquid as cash is.

I prefer having crypto currency to cash for me. I hate having cash just with me not doing any thing really like growing and the sort so cash is really not something I do. So I just make sure I try investing in things I know would bring I more money

Your country of origin can play a very important part in such decision. In Nigeria the naira note loses value every single day you wake up. So Naturally we wish to hold more foreign currencies than holding naira.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I prefer having crypto currency to cash in most cases I withdraw through all this forum, because the votality of crypto currency can increase and it is an added advantage for me to make more money than just having the money in my account without increase.

I prefer cryptocurrency because It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. Less volatile. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online.

Yeah. In Africa here, I think only few countries are permitted to spend cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. So the only way we can use cryptocurrencies is online or we will have to convert them to local currency and then spend it. Because cryptocurrencies are still young, some people have realized that cryptocurrencies are existing and doesn't know that they are digital currencies.
Seriously, it's a challenge for African people and their countries because they are being left behind when other countries like USA, UK and other European countries have embraced the use of cryptocurrencies for any kind of transaction and it's making their economy grow.

No doubt, we cannot completely bdo away with cash for now as it is still the conventional currency and widely acceptable. However I would prefer a larger percentage of my cash to be in cryptocurrency. This is because transactions are easier, more convenient and faster and more secured when done with cryptocurrency than with cash. Also, there is this feeling of control you have when you own some currency, it makes you feel you are in control of your money unlike conventional cash that is under the control of banks, government and tax agencies

In today's world the cryptocurrency dominates all. But it has a security issues. But I do prefer using crypto when using online transaction because it is hassle free transaction. I also prefer cash when I go to the mall and purchase something. Because you can never know there is a hacking device near you.

No doubt, we cannot completely bdo away with cash for now as it is still the conventional currency and widely acceptable. However I would prefer a larger percentage of my cash to be in cryptocurrency. This is because transactions are easier, more convenient and faster and more secured when done with cryptocurrency than with cash. Also, there is this feeling of control you have when you own some currency, it makes you feel you are in control of your money unlike conventional cash that is under the control of banks, government and tax agencies
I have had one issue with banks when I wanted to transfer a huge amount of money for one business transaction and it was so bad that I couldn't transfer such amount of money because of my daily transaction limit but with cryptocurrency, it's not a problem at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back