What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

Hamza

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.

as someone who's spending all his money on computer's hardware, i don't have the possibility to purchase them using cryptocurrency, so i'm mostly using cash, i also prefer cash as i can use it to purchase other things as buying with crypto isn't a thing in my country

If the money you have is meant for day to day expenses then Crypto currency is not for you but if you have money and you wish to invest online I will advise you to consider Investing in Crypto currencies because it is profitable if you know your way.

If I'm to choose any of this one I would like to have a cryptocurrency than to have a physical cash because I save most of my money in cryptocurrency that is why anyone that is paying me in cryptocurrency I appreciate it more than the physical cash or bank transfer.

Both cryptocurrency and cash are not bad it all depends on ones choics. But I prefer to have both because they are both advantageous to me I don't know about other persons. You can have both if you so desire.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I would prefer cryptocurrency most especially if it is Bitcoin. We are in a digital age and digital currency have come to stay. Digital currency is the world's future currency and so many big firms have started accepting cryptocurrencies as a means of payment already. People should try to get used to digital currency as quick as possible.

I would prefer crypto now. Times have chaned...people are more digital now
Crypto too opens more doors of opportunities. Just revest the money and see your money grow.
Only disadvantage is that crypto is more volatile. You lose value for price worth of goods I the value falls
Any will do for me now as far as I am earning

Lately, the global interest in bitcoins has grown. So, it becomes extremely important to understand the base of this and all other forms of virtual currencies. Bitcoin, and its alternatives are all based on cryptographic algorithms which are encrypted. This makes the currency decentralized giving ownership to the user.These can be purchased through an online exchange or a Bitcoin ATM. Landmark feature of a bitcoin is that it can curb the chances of fraud and identity thefts, and hence is considered a safe mode of holding money.Bitcoins allow buying of goods and services online, as well as transferring money.

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.

Everyone can have money both ways which is Via crypto currency and Cash but I don't think it will be possible having just crypto currency because you'll be needing cash to cover your daily expenses. Nigeria is still a developing country so you can't use crypto to purchase most products but only for investment at the moment.

I prefer to save my money in cryptocurrency, and I'm going to start putting that into practice soon. I'm going to be leaving a better part of my money in cryptocurrency wallet. It's going to appreciate better.

If am asked to choose with all of them in the same value worth and in present circumstances, I would definately pick crypto. This is because it is still very young and no matter the coin, it is growing at a very good rate and am sure would like to see my money grow overtime. Anytime I need the money converted for me to withdrwa I can do that quickly too so I would go for crypto.

Of course I prefer Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin, they have more value they are not easily depreciated and I don't they are affected by inflation.
Due to inflation paper money has lost its value.

The only time I do wish to have much cash on me is when I have a target to meet with the money. Holding cash at hand is useless because the value doesn't increase. But there is hundrend percent assurance that the price of cryptocurrencies may increase. That's why I don't keep cash at hand.

Even paper currency is durable to a point, with many countries using or introducing polymer bank notes. Cryptocurrencies are entirely digital, with data stored on a decentralized network. Other than by losing access to your digital wallet, cryptocurrencies are extremely durable

Just like I do to earnings, so also I do to crypto currencies. Once I am paid with them, I seek for ways of selling and transforming to cash. So, I appreciate cash than online crypto currencies. This is because, it is unpredictable when it could drop in value etc.

There are many websites that do not give you earnings before you reach the minimum level. So I withdraw money when I reach the minimum amount Ever since I have been working on BuzzDustry I have had full faith in this site and I have been saving my earnings for a long time.Some websites crash causing great loss to users and they lose their earnings

I like both, but with different uses, although I can buy goods / services with Bitcoin but of course I will lose because the value of Bitcoin in the future will increase, so if I shop always use fiat money, Bitcoin is for investment and I will not convert to viat before the price reaches what I expected.

I think I would prefer cryptocurrency, I normally uses any little amount I have in my account to buy and invest on cryptocurrency, so paying me for a service I rendered with cryptocurrency would be great as it would help me avoid some charges. Because if I was paid in cash I would have paid it into my account and invested it on cryptocurrency.

Buying of goods using cryptocurrency in the public market or through 'offline' isn't really available. So having cash is still important. Though I think there are some sites that accepts it. But I like having crypto so I could trade it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back