What's new

Do you have one crypto wallets or various wallets depending on the coin?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Crypto wallets are probably the most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because you have to have a secure place where you can store your funds in order for you to be able to earn hold your coins for a long period of time or to be able to make payments as well. Even receiving payments requires a wallet. However, there are certain wallets that only have certain coins, for example the bit pay wallet does not support the coins Litecoin and dogecoin. Whereas the exodus wallet does support multiple coins but has a much higher fee.

Do you guys prefer to make use of a single wallet in order to keep all of your cryptocurrencies, or do you look for a good reliable wallet and use multiple of these depending on the coins that they have available in their wallet? Which is the better option for you?

I prefer to have all of my coins in a single wallet to try and make it easier to manage.

Crypto wallets are probably the most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because you have to have a secure place where you can store your funds in order for you to be able to earn hold your coins for a long period of time or to be able to make payments as well. Even receiving payments requires a wallet. However, there are certain wallets that only have certain coins, for example the bit pay wallet does not support the coins Litecoin and dogecoin. Whereas the exodus wallet does support multiple coins but has a much higher fee.

Do you guys prefer to make use of a single wallet in order to keep all of your cryptocurrencies, or do you look for a good reliable wallet and use multiple of these depending on the coins that they have available in their wallet? Which is the better option for you?

I prefer to have all of my coins in a single wallet to try and make it easier to manage.
I have so many wallets now, like 10 and counting, so much so that I have created a folder for all of them.

This is because most wallet project do giveaway for downloading their wallet, they also do airdrops for new crypto projects. This is why I have my assets scattered here and there.

But I hope to be able to put all my assets in a single wallet soon.

I have so many wallets now, like 10 and counting, so much so that I have created a folder for all of them.

This is because most wallet project do giveaway for downloading their wallet, they also do airdrops for new crypto projects. This is why I have my assets scattered here and there.

This makes sense. For many of these airdrops you will need to download their own wallet in order to claim it and hold it. But generally when you get these the value of them, for withdrawal or conversion may be too low, and you will need more to withdraw or convert them to another crypto coin. This is what I have heard though. Is this true?

Have you looked into the exodus or trust wallet to keep everything together?

I prefer to have just one single crypto currency wallet to use for my crypto investment. Meanwhile, some of these platform don't list some major coins on their PLATFORM so it will be hard to stick to one crypto currency exchange platform. For example Luno have just Bitcoin, Ethereum, xrp, litecoin and Bitcoin cash

hello there . i want to know which wallet give you airdrop and you get give away from that wallet. i use coinbase and there some crypto coins coinbase gives to user but not airdrop so let me know which is that wallet

I have various crypto wallet because it's just like a bank account. you tend to purchase the cryptocurrency from someone on a wallet, that's wallet might have more charges than some other. for example luno charges more than most of the other wallet so therefore I purchase with the other wallet and transferred to luno for cash out.

I have no idea about crypto wallet because i don't use any wallet. but after knowlegde i feel that crypto coin wallet have an importance because now a days crypto is used in many of online earning app and sites.

I have more than four wallet. Blockchain, crypto.com, binance, trust wallet. I have them in order one acted somehow, I will send it to another wallet. It good to have many wallet. It helps sometimes

I have only a cryptocurrency wallet. This wallet is called luno. It is a very good platform and it encourages people allot. You can receive c your money within fifteen minutes of withdrawal request. It is a very good platform

I only have bitcoin.com where i can save bitcoin and bitcoin cash btc cash and it is so good Becuase bitcoin price fluctuates and so my wallet assets rate also go ups mostly and some time down but i will prefer bitcoin.com wallet also in future becuase it have trade and buy sell system also.

I had only one wallet initially but then the wallet does not support Litecoin and dogecoin. So I had to get another one. Prefer the other in terms of the security but then what can i do. Now I carryout most of my transactions in the new wallet.
I plan to get a new wallet soon.
The offers I am seeing there is way better.

No I just have one Cryptocurrencies wallet which is the luno wallet, luno wallet is so good that you can receive numerous types of crytpocurrencies on it and you can trade and sell it on there too.

From my previous experiences with crypto currency exchange and transaction I have one crypto wallet for my all my bitcoin transaction. When the coin arrive in my wallet I can then trade it to give me my country currency before transferring it to my bank account.

I have just a two wallets which are Luno wallet and trust wallet, these are the wallet that I'm using for now and I like the both wallets because I don't have any issue with them. Especially Luno wallet, it gives me a opportunity to convert my money to local currency.

I have one crypto currency wallet which is luno but I can use that app to receive like eight crypto currencies like Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin and others by creating their receiving wallet address with the same app.

There are many cryptocurrency wallet that it is even hard to differentiate between the fake and legit platforms. I use only luno to receive my cryptocurrency. It is very legit and it pays on time

One cryptocurrency wallet is good as far as you can buy, sell and hold any coin with it. That is why I prefer binance where you can trade all the type of coins you want at the same time hold coins such as bitcoin, ethereum and other alt coins. But there are other good wallets too

hello there . i want to know which wallet give you airdrop and you get give away from that wallet. i use coinbase and there some crypto coins coinbase gives to user but not airdrop so let me know which is that wallet
There are many wallets that have airdrops and l guess some are even over now. You can download blockchain wallet and verify it because they give airdrop every year. Safepal airdrop l guess is still ongoing and you can also check that out. I also heard of lsave wallet airdrop but l didn't check it out so I can't say much about it too. If you still need any help you can ask.

I have several crypto wallets, I mainly use luno, coinbase and binance. Luno is my number one choice, I have been transacting with them for quite some number of years now and they haven't in anyway failed me. They are very reliable, and I'm yet to see any reason that would make me stop transacting with them. I love luno

There are many wallets that have airdrops and l guess some are even over now. You can download blockchain wallet and verify it because they give airdrop every year. Safepal airdrop l guess is still ongoing and you can also check that out. I also heard of lsave wallet airdrop but l didn't check it out so I can't say much about it too. If you still need any help you can ask.
hello friend how are you? well i just checked into my blockchain wallet that there were two airdrop and has been expired now but i have enrolled now for up coming airdrop. thanks a lot...i hope you will teach me more to get bitcoin, i have empty wallet lol

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back