What's new

Do you have any bad experience with crypto wallets?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently, I funded my Trust Wallet with Litecoins from Binance Exchange. When I received transaction complete notification from Binance, I went to check my Trust Wallet but I did not see the funds. When I checked history, I could see the transaction as being marked complete. But I did not see the balance. Now, I have using their support to trouble shoot the issue.
Do you have experienced any such issues with any crypto wallets?

I've only really used PayPal when it comes to crypto, and technically it's not a traditional wallet. It's more like a bank for crypto. Paypal doesn't give you much control over your wallet from what I recall. You can buy and sell and that was really about it.

I had a situation almost similar to yours, only I used the Phantom wallet and I didn't know much about cryptocurrency at the time, and I actually needed to add a tsb coin so that it appeared and the balance was available

I have had only one bad experience and it was with Metamask, some time ago I had certain funds stolen that I had in a Metamask wallet and I never knew what happened, I contacted Metamask technical support and there was no way to find a solution.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back