What's new

Some wallets to use the Lightning Network.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.2600USD
Biznotes
If you're looking for some wallets to use the Lightning network, here are some suggestions.

Wallet of satoshi: it is an easy-to-use wallet that is a good starting point to start getting familiar with the Lightning network since it is very simple to use and its interface is quite beautiful.

Zebedee: Apart from wallet it is also a gaming platform to earn some extra satoshis, it is a little more complex than wallet of satoshi but it is easy to master, if you want to earn a little while also using a wallet, this is yours, you can also exchange your sats for gift cards and for fiat money in PayPal.

Muun wallet: it is a simple wallet to use, also with some security, but I personally do not use it today, since it has somewhat higher fees than the others mentioned, but if you want to diversify your funds a little using the Lightning network, it is an option to consider.

If you do a little more research you will see that there are more options that may suit you better, this is a good starting point, maybe later you will find better options.

Some more wallets that I have discovered lately are Zeus Wallet and Blink, both are very good and with lower fees than all the previous mentioned, I highly recommend them, especially Zeus Wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back