What's new

Do you have one crypto wallets or various wallets depending on the coin?

Personally i have used several crypto wallets, I mainly use luno, coinbase and binance. Luno is my number one choice, I have been transacting with them for quite some number of years now and they haven't in anyway failed me. They are very reliable, and I'm yet to see any reason that would make me stop transacting with them. Then after luno i use binance next because of their low fees

different crypto wallet for different platform and different airdrop, some airdrop require you to use a particular airdrop in other for you to get ur reward, for this various crypto wallet is advisable.

I have two wallets blockchain and coinbase. However, I use coinbase only. Coinbase is multi currency crypto wallet. I do not know how many cryptocurrencies are accepted on coinbase but I see most of the popular cryptocurrencies listed on coinbase. If you use coinbase, you do not have to use any other wallets.

I have more than one crypto wallet, this makes my transaction quite easy and afford me the opportunity to make switch incase of long investment or short term trade.

I used many wallets for my coins before depending on the coins and the main reason for keeping them. But I have been trying to have a single wallet for this coins. This will limit my stress.

I have many crypto wallets not just for the sake of the coin but also for the sake of playing safe in owning and maintaining my coin

I don't want to have a multiple cryptocurrency wallet because it may be difficult for me to remember the password,I rather focus on one of the most trusted wallet that can contains all the cryptocurrency I would like to invest on.

The best wallet you can use cryptocurrency so far is coinbase, it is the biggest cryptocurrency wallet and also the most secure cryptocurrency wallet

I have many wallets depending in the crypto currency, the one I uses most is my luno wallet which comprises of six different wallet account , after that I use coinbase and trust wallet.

I would like all my cryptocurrency to be in one wallet,but sometimes the reason some persons like to have multiple wallets is because of the offers some wallets are giving out to those who download their apps,and also some have low transfer fee.

If its possible you should have various wallet account for diverse crypto coins holding. At times we have wallet that suits a particular coin and not just saving it one place.

I have multiple wallets but I mainly use coinbase. I use coinbase to hold a lot of currencies. I have been using coinbase since 2015 and I have never regreted using coinbase.

Is good to many cryptocurrency wallets because there are many cryptocurrency wallets, so you need to have so many of them.

Currently I use only trust wallet to store cryptos , because it is a multi crypto wallet and I use it store more than 10 cryptocurrencies. I also use Binance to store USDT.

I have different wallet for my crypto currency for various reasons. One it could be because of a particular coin that can be only found on a particular wallet. While i used some based on its features, such as savings or be able to withdraw as there is a current ban on crypto in my country.

I usually have different wallet depending on. The coins I have and also depending on some of the things and key features I like of the various wallets.

I don't just have a single cryptocurrency wallet, I have a lot of cryptocurrency wallets for the different purposes. One for trading currencies and other for holding and storing

I make use of just one crypto wallet at the moment which is trust there was a time tho that I was combining both trust and luno together but barely use luno now just trust

I make use of just one crypto wallet at the moment which is trust there was a time tho that I was combining both trust and luno together but barely use luno now just trust
I also use trust wallet, but under one translate application I have up to 2 different Wallet account and I use them for storage of different type of cryptocurrency, do you know it is possible to have more than one account in the same trust wallet ?

I have various wallets for various purposes. With the emergence of some people trying to scam others by gaining access to one's wallet all in the name of airdrops, having just one wallet is too risky for me. So, I have a separate wallet for airdrops. If it comes good, I move it to main wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back