Do you have any bad experience with Crypto Payment

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto payment is getting very popular these days, businesses accepting crypto payment and individuals using crypto payment are growing. Do you use crypto payment? Do you have any bad experience? I once hear that a certain guy asked for payment in ETH and he did not receive ETH, however, upon checking the transaction, it was found that all of the funds were consumed as transaction fees. I have also heard of people sending funds to wrong address and losing all assets.
Do you have any such bad experience?

Well I've only used paypal for my crypto needs, and I didn't have good experience considering I lost money in the process. I wish I had made some good profit from it, but it was a good learning experience. I haven't had anything crazy to where I lost all of my money, but I know I'm never going to invest unless I know I can gain some kind of profit.

I have never had a bad experience with crypto or paying with crypto, the only time I lost a transaction was my fault since I accidentally sent an Ethereum token through another network and the funds never arrived, I was extremely new to the crypto world, so I paid for my mistake and changed it for knowledge lol.

I had a bad experience but I didn't lose any money. I transferred funds through the Litecoin network and everyone knows that it is not a very fast network, and moreover to an unknown site. Usually I received funds within an hour, but on the tsomts site I had to wait almost a whole day and therefore I was forced to write to support to ask where my funds are

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back