What's new

Do you have one crypto wallets or various wallets depending on the coin?

Crypto wallets are probably the most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because you have to have a secure place where you can store your funds in order for you to be able to earn hold your coins for a long period of time or to be able to make payments as well. Even receiving payments requires a wallet. However, there are certain wallets that only have certain coins, for example the bit pay wallet does not support the coins Litecoin and dogecoin. Whereas the exodus wallet does support multiple coins but has a much higher fee.

Do you guys prefer to make use of a single wallet in order to keep all of your cryptocurrencies, or do you look for a good reliable wallet and use multiple of these depending on the coins that they have available in their wallet? Which is the better option for you?

I prefer to have all of my coins in a single wallet to try and make it easier to manage.
Mostly I am using binance but if I am working on any site which give me cryptocurrency not listed in binance then I will use those wallets in which that cryptocurrency is listed so this way I am using about eight type of crypto wallets for different reasons and depending on my work.

Just one is enough for me. I don't need to be jack of all traders and master of none. With one I can keep a close contact on my wallet. And since am no trader as am just in it for a long term goal, there's no need having more than one. So, one is enough for me.

Always look for the best and reliable cryptocurrency wallet address that can accept all my cryptocurrencies at once,i dont like the issue of having multiple cryptocurrency wallet,i might even forget my password,i only concentrate on the best one to store my cryptocurrencies

I have multiple wallets because the main wallet I use only supports around 5 different cryptocurrencies. So I keep that one of the main coins I use and then I have a couple others for receiving all kind of coins and erc 20 coins. It's better to have multiple wallets since the security of your funds is higher

Crypto wallets are probably the most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because you have to have a secure place where you can store your funds in order for you to be able to earn hold your coins for a long period of time or to be able to make payments as well. Even receiving payments requires a wallet. However, there are certain wallets that only have certain coins, for example the bit pay wallet does not support the coins Litecoin and dogecoin. Whereas the exodus wallet does support multiple coins but has a much higher fee.

Do you guys prefer to make use of a single wallet in order to keep all of your cryptocurrencies, or do you look for a good reliable wallet and use multiple of these depending on the coins that they have available in their wallet? Which is the better option for you?

I prefer to have all of my coins in a single wallet to try and make it easier to manage.
You know there are many tokens even we cannot count it every token have their own importance and the exchanges are offering different withdrawal feefor different tokens so which wallet suit for a token I am using that wallet so that's why I am using more than one crypto wallets for different type of cryptocurrency.

Concerning if I have one cryptocurrency wallet or various wallets depending on the coin. Well, for now, I only have and use one cryptocurrency wallet and the name of the wallet is roqqu. It is a good app which allows you to store and trade cryptocurrency and they have various cryptocurrency coin like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin,Usdt, bnb,tron, ripple, stem

I have just one as a beginner who is have no other choice for now other than signing up with one. I got it from a liable friend's recommendation and with time, I will get to understand and likely get to have enough reason to have queries like yours when the opportunities come knocking. For now, I have 1 to meet my need

hello friend how are you? well i just checked into my blockchain wallet that there were two airdrop and has been expired now but i have enrolled now for up coming airdrop. thanks a lot...i hope you will teach me more to get bitcoin, i have empty wallet lol
Please you try to verify your blockchain account because only verified blockchain accounts are allowed to participate in their airdrops so try and don't miss the first one. Maybe if you need more ways to earn bitcoin you can start a conversation with me and let's discuss more there.

I used to only have one wallet which is main one but I was using an app before that only pays through coinbase. If I coke across a paying platform but my wallet doesn't the coins, I will most likely have another wallet again.

To me having to many wallets is not adviceable you can just have two good wallet which you can use one for trading and the other for holding of coins such as bitcoin, ethereum and ripple block chain can be used for holding then you use maybe binance to trade if you wants to trade.

I have just one as a beginner who is have no other choice for now other than signing up with one. I got it from a liable friend's recommendation and with time, I will get to understand and likely get to have enough reason to have queries like yours when the opportunities come knocking. For now, I have 1 to meet my need
It is a good thing to have one wallet, especially when you are new to the cryptocurrency world because it allows you to keep track of your funds and your crypto coins in a much easier manner. Having multiple wallets can get quite confusing, especially if you do not have the right means by which to keep track of all of them. Which wallet are you currently using?

There has been times that I don't remember token I collected as free giveaway from some websites. But because I use one pass phrase for all my coin. Whenever I enter the paraphrase to a wallet that support passphrase, every coin will come back. That is why I use coinomi wallet

I have a lot of crypto wallets because I am new and I had no experience with wallets and no information so I used a binary wallet. Then downloaded an exchanger and it turned out to be the best.It's called Coin EX. It has a fast-tracking transaction and is very easy to use.It has many cryptocurrencies added and you can convert to any desired currency.

Please you try to verify your blockchain account because only verified blockchain accounts are allowed to participate in their airdrops so try and don't miss the first one. Maybe if you need more ways to earn bitcoin you can start a conversation with me and let's discuss more there.
hello friend. i have done it . my blockchain wallet is verified now and i have done to collect airdrop but its not available now but i hope i will be notified soon that i can get some airdrops. thanks a lot and i hope you will teach more

I simply prefer to use one wallet to hold my all crptocurencies.So that they are available and easy to use. At this moment i have only coinbase wallet that i am using and it has mostly all crptocurency.

hello friend. i have done it . my blockchain wallet is verified now and i have done to collect airdrop but its not available now but i hope i will be notified soon that i can get some airdrops. thanks a lot and i hope you will teach more
Okay you are welcome. Just keep an eye on the airdrop section on your blockchain wallet menu. If there are some available l try to inform the whole bizdustry community about it and you will surely hear about it too.

I simply prefer to use one wallet to hold my all crptocurencies.So that they are available and easy to use. At this moment i have only coinbase wallet that i am using and it has mostly all crptocurency.
It is good to have all of your funds in a single wallet to make it easier to manage. From what I understand the Coinbase wallet does have an internal exchange feature as well that you can use with yoru wallet which is very good because that will also give you the chance to convert or trade unwanted coins to those that are more common or of a greater value in order to maximize the benefit that you are receiving from your wallet.

I have a main wallet which is Atomic wallet where i store my coins except for Bitcoin, Bitcoincash, and XRP. i use coins.ph for those coins and another separate wallet for tron which is Tronlink for investing in Dapps smart contracts. Oh i also have Coinbase but never really use it other than when recieving payments from apps

I have several cryptocurrencies wallet depending on the the kind of coin I want to invest or receive.... There are some of my wallet that there is nothing on it but I still keep it and that is because Luno is very easy to navigate and I love it cos it has help me under cryptocurrencies better.

I have just a single crypto currency wallet for now but I've got plans to create at least 2 more because I want to start trading massivly in crypto this year and also enjoy what people have been eating behind my back

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back