What's new

Do you have one crypto wallets or various wallets depending on the coin?

I think I have two initially, one of the app on my phone the other was through the Web. I prefer the first one which is luno because it seems simple and easy to use. You can trade easily with it with sole method. I'v not used it to trade before 😋

Having all the crypto coin will make an investor to become bankrupted.
It is unwise and unprofessional to invest in all the cryptocurrency investment because we want to become rich over time.
Investment is something that we need to calculate very well before going into it.

I have various wallets due to how I try to acquire crytpos from one place to another but there are some multipurpose wallets like trust wallet and coin base and one of the reasons why I have more wallets on my phone is because trust wallet isn't compatible with my device.

Currently i use one crypto wallet because i have been investing in bitcoin, tron and ethereum and all these are contained in the wallet, currently, i am observing a coin like chainlink and its performances and this encourages me, i am willing to get a binance wallet to see if great performing and non-popular coins are available to enable one invest.

I have more than just one cryptocurrency wallet, in fact I have up to three cryptocurrency wallets, reasons being that the first cryptocurrency wallet I opened didn't have a particular coin I wanted to buy at a time so I had to go open another cryptocurrency wallet, and besides having more than one isn't bad

I have more than 6 deferent crypto wallet, and they accept many types of coin, I uses luno wallet and blockchain Wallet to swap coin, sell coin and perform many task, aside from luno and blockchain everyother wallet is just meant for saving coin that's all, if you want to withdraw, you transfer it to luno.

Okay you are welcome. Just keep an eye on the airdrop section on your blockchain wallet menu. If there are some available l try to inform the whole bizdustry community about it and you will surely hear about it too.
hello friend how are you? well you are so nice it will good if you inform here so that i can know that i have login my blockchain wallet because its not easy as net is slow...well i see i missed 2 airdrop already but i dont to miss now

hello friend how are you? well you are so nice it will good if you inform here so that i can know that i have login my blockchain wallet because its not easy as net is slow...well i see i missed 2 airdrop already but i dont to miss now
Okay I understand.
But if I may ask why don't you try downloading the blockchain wallet app on your phone because it's very easier to use than the web version. I suggest you look at the app please.

Okay I understand.
But if I may ask why don't you try downloading the blockchain wallet app on your phone because it's very easier to use than the web version. I suggest you look at the app please.
oh ok my friend ...i will do it so that i can alert when new airdrop will come to get. well i want to know if i can make some more btc. if you are any fee sites which is paying btc and other coins then pls tell

At the moment I have more than one cryptocurrency wallet. It all depends on the particular coin before I choose a wallet to use, but some person's have theirs in one particular wallet in other to avoid misplacing wallet identification.

I am not the type of person who invest in so many projects at a time so I limit my wallets to just 3 at the moment. I do that because of limitations within all of them, you might see an instance where an asset is not listen on one of the wallets or one does not support conversion and withdrawal through fiat and one does not support swapping or trading.

I have various wallet pending on the corn but I do use just one tiptoe currency service provider or wallet provider for example blockchain and Luno so this help me keep track of all my coins in the same location so I'll be able to better assess and know what to do and which one is not giving much profit

To accommodate those looking to safely invest in Bitcoin, we have assembled a list of the best Bitcoin wallets and storage devices. Some of these wallets have more features than others, including the ability to store more cryptocurrencies than just Bitcoin, as well as added security measures. This list goes in no particular order other than having hot wallets come first, but that does not mean hot wallets are better. To learn about the differences in specific wallet types, such as hot and cold wallets, you can check below this list for detailed information.

For now, you can think of hot wallets as a less secure way to make transactions quickly and cold wallets as a more secure way to store for longer terms, though we do recommend that you understand these concepts entirely before choosing a wallet, as safe storage is key.

I prefer to have just one single crypto currency wallet to use for my crypto investment. Meanwhile, some of these platform don't list some major coins on their PLATFORM so it will be hard to stick to one crypto currency exchange platform. For example Luno have just Bitcoin, Ethereum, xrp, litecoin and Bitcoin cash

Well, there is nothing bad in having many coin wallets for one benefits or the other. But me I have luno, coinbase, Roqqu, trust wallet. But I use luno most because I have gotten so used to it than others. And I only have bitcoin in luno too. That is my take.

I just have one wallet providing me services to all coins am associated with. With the same wallet I can buy and store my coins there and even trade in .I think charges when transacting is what affects most that Is why i had to stick with my wallet and avoid too much expense encountered when doing a transaction.

According to my own point of view, when is come to cryptocurrency I only invest in Bitcoin because I know much about Bitcoin but if I wish to invest in other cryptocurrency I will prefer using one wallets that using different wallet for each coin
Post automatically merged:

According to my own point of view, when is come to cryptocurrency I only invest in Bitcoin because I know much about Bitcoin but if I wish to invest in other cryptocurrency I will prefer using one wallets that using different wallet for each coin

I have no idea about crypto wallet because i don't use any wallet. but after knowlegde i feel that crypto coin wallet have an importance because now a days crypto is used in many of online earning app and sites.

Crypto wallets are probably the most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because you have to have a secure place where you can store your funds in order for you to be able to earn hold your coins for a long period of time or to be able to make payments as well. Even receiving payments requires a wallet. However, there are certain wallets that only have certain coins, for example the bit pay wallet does not support the coins Litecoin and dogecoin. Whereas the exodus wallet does support multiple coins but has a much higher fee.

Do you guys prefer to make use of a single wallet in order to keep all of your cryptocurrencies, or do you look for a good reliable wallet and use multiple of these depending on the coins that they have available in their wallet? Which is the better option for you?

I prefer to have all of my coins in a single wallet to try and make it easier to manage.
I have created account on more than 10 digital wallets for keeping and receiving the different cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately many of the cryptocurrencies are not listed on famous and most widely exchanges, like Binance, so i have to creat multiple accounts for all my transactions.

I have created account on more than 10 digital wallets for keeping and receiving the different cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately many of the cryptocurrencies are not listed on famous and most widely exchanges, like Binance, so i have to creat multiple accounts for all my transactions.
Have you looked into the Exodus wallet? There are many cons that are listed on this wallet and this may be of assistance to you in terms of trying to keep your funds in a single wallet that is easier to manage. Also, from what I have heard, the Trust wallet seems to be a good wallet for multiple coins as well, however I personally have not used that wallet so I cannot attest to how efficient it is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back