What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

A mentor is anyone that is superior to you in an area of specialization or qualification and who you can learn from and share ideas with on matters relating to business and other related issues.

Many business consultants and experts are of the opinion that a good mentor is one of the ways to self actualization in life and business, as they would serve as your personal coach and instructor who you can approach with ease to gain advice on a particular matter that you are faced with, and whose life experience or lifestyle can be a good road map to follow to be fulfilled as an individual.

A good mentor has a lot of benefit to an individual if you have a mentor , what has been the benefits of your relationship and has it helped you towards achieving your goals in business?

It is really hard to get a free mentor nowadays because people now no longer have time to discuss such kind of matters related to business or teach people for free. This is why they charge people to teach them.

My relationship with my mentor has actually been very remarkable because it has saved me from a lot of stress and making some decisions that I would have later on the regret.

I actually don't have any mentor because i don't see any important of having it for my business. Maybe i should just say my family is my indirect mentor. I tell my Dad and Mom about everything and they give me good advice

It is really hard to get a free mentor nowadays because people now no longer have time to discuss such kind of matters related to business or teach people for free. This is why they charge people to teach them.
Well , as long as they will charge people and still give them the necessary knowledge and understanding i don't see anything wrong with that. I will be very much willing learn

Well , as long as they will charge people and still give them the necessary knowledge and understanding i don't see anything wrong with that. I will be very much willing learn
The knowledge that is going to be passed is what is most important to here.

The knowledge that is going to be passed is what is most important to here.
Most especially on things that we do not have an understanding about now. Personally I would rather choose to get along with people who have an idea on what I do not know.

Yes most of my business earnings before I started, I had a mentor who do guide me and give me some basic advice and necessary decisions to take in my Businesses.

Yes most of my business earnings before I started, I had a mentor who do guide me and give me some basic advice and necessary decisions to take in my Businesses.
You must be very lucky because having mentors is a great advantage whenever you working online.
It will not allow you pass through unnecessary stress.

In the business that i run currently,i have persons that i usually confide in for directives and advice on the issues and challanges that i face in line of the business,and they have been very helful in the way they have address some of my concerns and issues in the business.

You must be very lucky because having mentors is a great advantage whenever you working online.
It will not allow you pass through unnecessary stress.
Having a mentor to guide you in your business helps you in a lot of aspect , a mentor helps you escape many problems that normal entrepreneur might have gone through because he or she knows about the issue .

I don't have a mentor per say, but i do have a very good friend who puts me through my online work when i finding it very difficult. He was even the one that introduced me to most of the online jobs i have.

Mostly I do not have a an offline business, I do really have a mentor to guide me in most of my online business Especially those that have better understanding than I am
Wow that's very interesting, I am very sure it is not a bad idea to have a mentor who guides and direct you either in your online or offline business, in other to gain more experience and profit

Mostly I do not have a an offline business, I do really have a mentor to guide me in most of my online business Especially those that have better understanding than I am
Likewise me too, I have never had a mentor when it comes to running a business, I have been there by myself I guide my business so have been helping myself in the busines.

The mentor I have when I started my business has been very helpful in helping me to cut corners with most thing I am supposed to learn for good two years was acheive in a flash.
Yes I have and had a mentor as always that is and will be always superior to me and that is one and only my dad who always help me to get good results in every Field of my life just because he loves me and want my success in every Field then that is field of education learning ,field of playing field of business, field of my work and every good kind۔ He always try to pass me the even toughest phase of my life with so much ease. Without his mentoring and guidance in every field of my life i couldn't pass my any exams. His mentoring really means to me and I love my mentor as well.

Likewise me too, I have never had a mentor when it comes to running a business, I have been there by myself I guide my business so have been helping myself in the busines.
It is very interesting to have mentors monitor you whenever you are working either on online or offline businesses because it will make you understand the business the more.

A mentor is anyone that is superior to you in an area of specialization or qualification and who you can learn from and share ideas with on matters relating to business and other related issues.

Many business consultants and experts are of the opinion that a good mentor is one of the ways to self actualization in life and business, as they would serve as your personal coach and instructor who you can approach with ease to gain advice on a particular matter that you are faced with, and whose life experience or lifestyle can be a good road map to follow to be fulfilled as an individual.

A good mentor has a lot of benefit to an individual if you have a mentor , what has been the benefits of your relationship and has it helped you towards achieving your goals in business?

I do not have a mentor right now because I am focusing more on developing my own money making strategies in order to make more money and trying to figure out ways to make money myself. I think that I can do it myself to some extent. But I certainly do need a mentor.

A mentor in business is actually someone who knows more than you in the line of business, so he teaches you more about the business and help you so as not to fall victim .

Wow that's very interesting, I am very sure it is not a bad idea to have a mentor who guides and direct you either in your online or offline business, in other to gain more experience and profit
That is one of the most important thing that must be encouraged. Some online business may be risky such as forex and cryptocurrency . In situations like this you will always needs to have a mentor.

I do not have a mentor now personally because I'm not in need of it now. Mentors are of greater advantage most especially for people who are establishing business that they are not well familiared with.

Having a mentor is something good, it will help you with a lot of things, if you are not use to accumulating thing's you'll definitely have the good knowledge to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back