What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
A mentor is anyone that is superior to you in an area of specialization or qualification and who you can learn from and share ideas with on matters relating to business and other related issues.

Many business consultants and experts are of the opinion that a good mentor is one of the ways to self actualization in life and business, as they would serve as your personal coach and instructor who you can approach with ease to gain advice on a particular matter that you are faced with, and whose life experience or lifestyle can be a good road map to follow to be fulfilled as an individual.

A good mentor has a lot of benefit to an individual if you have a mentor , what has been the benefits of your relationship and has it helped you towards achieving your goals in business?

I haven't had a mentor per se. All I've had are coaches that I've purchased their knowledge in form of courses and therefore I've been to get closer to them at least.
Having a mentor would save you a lot of efforts and avoid mistakes that they encountered as it'll mean they keep sharing valuable information to you.

Yes, I have had a mentor since ibstarted my business, I have been advise by that person who is more superior than me and it really do helped me I meeting up with the various challenges I faced. The relationship has been so cordial to some extent i see the person as a father not a mentor.

Mostly I do not have a an offline business, I do really have a mentor to guide me in most of my online business Especially those that have better understanding than I am

Online business stuffs makes me go after a mentor because it definitely needed someone to coach you on some of the ways on which you can handle your daily transactions. For that I learned alot from him.

Having mentors will enrich your knowledge . The information that you would normally struggle to have access to, would be available at your finger tips. This is the best thing to do right now.

If you really want to be very successful in a business, you will have to be mentored by more experienced in the field. You will be able to avoid costly mistakes in your business journey.

Having a men to in your line of your business is very important because he will be guiding and directing you in a positive way and motivates you to acheive your business goal.

Yes I have a mentor and he has really been supportive in different dimensions and when every I table by problems, he always find a way to helped me and I really appreciate.

One of the benefit of having a mentor is that it will definitelly save you some mistakes you would have entered into ordinarily on your own,by going through the process yourself.You can learn from a distance or closeby.

I do not have on my plan to start up a business now, probably when I am ready to start up a business I will need someone that really understand the business to guide me on how to get started . for now no.

I do not have on my plan to start up a business now, probably when I am ready to start up a business I will need someone that really understand the business to guide me on how to get started . for now no.
It is veru important to have mentors when starting up a business. It will be very beneficial because you will learn from the more experienced people in the niche that you have chosen.

For now I don't really have business of my own now, but for one to be successful in any business you must have someone to coach you, because without such you cannot have much experience in that business.

It is veru important to have mentors when starting up a business. It will be very beneficial because you will learn from the more experienced people in the niche that you have chosen.
But I hope it does not matter if you have them online ? Because even if I needs to have a mentor it will definitely be someone online because I don't even have them offline here. At least as long as they are able to give me what I need.

I do not have a mentor as at now but I have always seen the opportunity as the best way of getting prepared to enter an industry or to start your own enterpreneurship journey. This is because it is always good for you to have knowledge from somebody who has actually been there and has done it.

One of the benefit of having a mentor is that it will definitelly save you some mistakes you would have entered into ordinarily on your own,by going through the process yourself.You can learn from a distance or from personal association.

One of the benefit of having a mentor is that it will definitelly save you some mistakes you would have entered into ordinarily on your own,by going through the process yourself.You can learn from a distance or from personal association.
You are very correct. So many mistakes will be avoided and you will make lots of money very quickly because you may not go through the rough phase of the business.

You are very correct. So many mistakes will be avoided and you will make lots of money very quickly because you may not go through the rough phase of the business.
I could remember when we wanted to start our business,we have the priveledge of meeting up with someone who has successfully run a similar business,and his advice was very helpful at that initial stage and even till this moment.

I could remember when we wanted to start our business,we have the priveledge of meeting up with someone who has successfully run a similar business,and his advice was very helpful at that initial stage and even till this moment.
That is a very wise decision. Mentorship is very necessary because you will be aware of the risk that I'd involved in the business before putting your money on it. So that will be very helpful.

The mentor I have when I started my business has been very helpful in helping me to cut corners with most thing I am supposed to learn for good two years was acheive in a flash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back