What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

I had a mentor during my last internship at an oil company, she was a great person, and the way how she taught and improve me is remarkable. I improved and learned from her a lot in a short time.

she was following my schedules and progression all the time and as a result, I claimed the highest mark at the university for my Thesis Project.

It is advisable for a business owner to have a mentor. Having a mentor have alot of benefits. Mentor is a person one can run to for knowledge. The reasons some business fails is because its owner don't have a mentor. There's limit to what one read in book. Mentor is a bridge between the theory and practical.

It is advisable for a business owner to have a mentor. Having a mentor have alot of benefits. Mentor is a person one can run to for knowledge. The reasons some business fails is because its owner don't have a mentor. There's limit to what one read in book. Mentor is a bridge between the theory and practical.
There are so many benefits attached to this, we understand. Personally do you have a mentor in your business and has this mentor really help you in your business growth and development ?

There are so many benefits attached to this, we understand. Personally do you have a mentor in your business and has this mentor really help you in your business growth and development ?
I did have a mentor while I was doing my business. Even though he wasn't directly into the same line of business that I was involved in, he gave me valuable advice that helped me on many issues.

That is one of the function of a business mentor. In my business I do not really have the needs to employ someone for this purpose because it is the type of business I have deeper understanding . I can mentor myself in any area related to my gaming business.

My mentor recently introduce me to programming language. He advice me to learn how to build software and application. Programming is good skill for anybody to learn. That is the benefit of having a mentor. He guide you to latest thing online.

Well me working online, it was through the help of my mentor that I do continue working online and he do give me some updates whenever I was not able to see it on time.

The mentor I have when I started my business has been very helpful in helping me to cut corners with most thing I am supposed to learn for good two years was acheive in a flash.
It is true that you can boycott so many losses when you have a mentor to guide you. He has been in the business for a very long time and he knows the nitty gritty of the business and he would definitely want to share ideas with you.

Actually it was really educative, impressive and to some extent I can say it has been successful run a business with such kind of people. I dont have a single mentore because I have quite numbers of people I want to learn from them and it has been a great joy to me.

I've actually been able to look up to some people but they have not being my mentor directly. Some of them charges money to do so and at the moment I've been learning a lot of things from them even without them knowing me.

I think the biggest highlight of having a mentor is that you do not have to repeat the same mistakes that they made when they were just starting their own business and that is huge

I have a mentor and I would like everyone to enroll for mentorship program ,. most especially if you want to start a new business, if you do, you will avoid so many losses in the business that you plan to establish. It is very necessary to have a mentor.

I have mentor in so many cases of my earning online most especially each forum I tried to to have a mentorship guide and tips on how to make money fast and not get tired.

Actually I dont really have a mentor but I have business friends who I learned from them and they also learned from me too. I have been in the business for quite sometimes even when it was still a family business.

Online business stuffs makes me go after a mentor because it definitely needed someone to coach you on some of the ways on which you can handle your daily transactions. For that I learned alot from him.
Having mentor in your business can actually help you to understand the business properly, and also to help one to know how to manage the business very well in order to benefit from the business and also to make profit.

I have a lot of expert on my forex trading career. They acts as a guide, a motivator that helps me and guide me on how to trade the markets successfully. I am not yet a successful trader although I am still going through some training.

The advantage of having a mentor is that you are going to have somebody you can always run to. This is ideal because you are always guarantee to meet situations where you are going to be confused.

Online business stuffs makes me go after a mentor because it definitely needed someone to coach you on some of the ways on which you can handle your daily transactions. For that I learned alot from him.

You dont actually need to enrol in any mentorship program if you have someone who knows better in your area that you can learn from , but if there isn't , then you can enrol in a mentorship program.
I have a mentor and I would like everyone to enroll for mentorship program ,. most especially if you want to start a new business, if you do, you will avoid so many losses in the business that you plan to establish. It is very necessary to have a mentor.

You dont actually need to enrol in any mentorship program if you have someone who knows better in your area that you can learn from , but if there isn't , then you can enrol in a mentorship program.
Sometimes it might be a little bit easy for you to enroll for the mentorship program than to look for free ways to get mentorship because there are so many experienced mentors that are willing to mentor you when you pay certain charges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back