What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

I wanted to learn about forex so bad that I needed for myself the services of a mentor in the field and the relationship have really helped me understand better how to operate on the forex space although I haven't started trading actively on the platform.

All I've had are coaches that I've purchased their knowledge in form of courses and therefore I've been to get closer to them at least.
Having a mentor would save you a lot of efforts and avoid mistakes that they encountered as it'll mean they keep sharing valuable information to you.

A mentor is something I look for when it comes to online company because you definitely need someone to teach you on how to conduct your everyday transactions.
For that, he taught me a lot.

Your knowledge will be enhanced by having mentors. You would have instant access to information that would typically be difficult to obtain. Right now, this is the best course of action.

The mentor I had when I first started my business was very helpful in assisting me in achieving the majority of what I was supposed to learn over the course of two years in a matter of weeks rather than months.

Having a mentor is very important, it will help you to gain a lot of things, if you have a mentor it will help you to learn things fast, I also have a mentor that is teaching me a lot of things.

Having a mentor is very important, it will help you to gain a lot of things, if you have a mentor it will help you to learn things fast, I also have a mentor that is teaching me a lot of things.
A mentor is someone is able to motivate you positively , show you your way around your business and also show you the ways to make more money with your business

Yes, ever since I started my business, I've had a mentor. I've gotten advice from people who are smarter than me, and it has really helped me overcome the various obstacles I've encountered. I regard the individual as a father rather than a mentor because the relationship has been so friendly in some ways.

A mentor is someone is able to motivate you positively , show you your way around your business and also show you the ways to make more money with your business
You are right, if you have a mentor that is not having a positive impact in you that means you have the wrong person, mentors really help you to gain success.

You are right, if you have a mentor that is not having a positive impact in you that means you have the wrong person, mentors really help you to gain success.
Even my father said if you have a friend for for least two years and you have not gained anything positive from each other , then you have to find your way out of his life , same thing with mentor .

Even my father said if you have a friend for for least two years and you have not gained anything positive from each other , then you have to find your way out of his life , same thing with mentor .
That's true, no need to spend your time with those kinds of people that will not profit your life, if you want to succeed you need to find people that will have a positive impact in your life.

One of the advantages of having a mentor is that you will always have someone to guide you through what you should be doing step-by-step. You'll have a lower chance of making blunders as a result besides your self assurance and problem solving skills will improve. Having a mentor to provide you advice and direction can help you build leadership mindset for your business.

A mentor is anyone that is superior to you in an area of specialization or qualification and who you can learn from and share ideas with on matters relating to business and other related issues.

Many business consultants and experts are of the opinion that a good mentor is one of the ways to self actualization in life and business, as they would serve as your personal coach and instructor who you can approach with ease to gain advice on a particular matter that you are faced with, and whose life experience or lifestyle can be a good road map to follow to be fulfilled as an individual.

A good mentor has a lot of benefit to an individual if you have a mentor , what has been the benefits of your relationship and has it helped you towards achieving your goals in business?
In every aspect of life you will need a mentor to guide you because you need their experiences, it is difficult to test everything by yourself so you should learn it from others.

I can surely say that this is one of the best things use of if you want a business. Mentors are very important because they can easily tell you obvious mistakes and predict how market conditions can be.

In every aspect of life you will need a mentor to guide you because you need their experiences, it is difficult to test everything by yourself so you should learn it from others.
With the help of a mentor , you can be able to avoid silly mistakes some business entrepreneur makes , and also a men to helps you in climbing the success ladder faster than the other people because they can see far ahead than you .

That is true and sometimes it might really takes a long time for you to be able to learn everything on your own. Having a mentor is like having someone that is willing to lift you to cross over a huge stumbling block.

A mentor without any proper idea of how to help you run and manage your business is exactly as not having any at all.

A lot of people could say that their mentor is not helping them, this doesn't mean that mentorship are not good but it depends on who you are partnering with.

I don't have one and neither do I planning to have one. I believe in myself and my abilities that can ever work wonders for me. I don't like the idea of coping ideas from crooks and other folks.

That is true and sometimes it might really takes a long time for you to be able to learn everything on your own. Having a mentor is like having someone that is willing to lift you to cross over a huge stumbling block.

There are a few people who have mentor who have worked in many different companies as well. This means that they may have much experience related to working in different firms as well.

There are a few people who have mentor who have worked in many different companies as well. This means that they may have much experience related to working in different firms as well.
If you have a mentor that will be of a greater advantage. You don't really need to learn from your experience by working in different firms to gather all the necessary skills as your mentors has done.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back