What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

Having a mentor has been a blessing on my business because i have learnt what makes a business man stumbles and learn what it takes them like 10years to achieve in just few months

Mentorship program is definitely one of the best programs that I would like to involve myself in. The reason is that mentorship is very good for the business because it will allow you to boycott losses because you are learning from the experienced in the field.

Mentorship is a very important thing that one should have before you venture into any business .it is a necessity because it will help you to boycott so many challenges in business.

In the world of business, it is important to have a mentors because mentorship program is very very important and it will allow you to boycott so many challenges business.
I could remember years back when i was doing some coding program,i have to cut short some process,this is due to a mentor that was on hand to guide me and pu me through on things that are neccessary,and it saved me lots of time.

A mentor is anyone that is superior to you in an area of specialization or qualification and who you can learn from and share ideas with on matters relating to business and other related issues.

Many business consultants and experts are of the opinion that a good mentor is one of the ways to self actualization in life and business, as they would serve as your personal coach and instructor who you can approach with ease to gain advice on a particular matter that you are faced with, and whose life experience or lifestyle can be a good road map to follow to be fulfilled as an individual.

A good mentor has a lot of benefit to an individual if you have a mentor , what has been the benefits of your relationship and has it helped you towards achieving your goals in business?
Definitely, having a mentor who will help and sees how your business is going and give you more helping hands is indeed a mentor. If we have such people in our businesses, our business will grow.

I have someone that is taking me on forex class and the person is really helping me to succeed in Forex , from all indication the person has impacted positively on my forex journey.

Definitely, having a mentor who will help and sees how your business is going and give you more helping hands is indeed a mentor. If we have such people in our businesses, our business will grow.
A mentor must also be trusted at the same time. With this it will be possible for you to have a successful business when you partner with them. And also I believe that not all business will need you to have a mentor.

The mentor I have when I started my business has been very helpful in helping me to cut corners with most thing I am supposed to learn for good two years was acheive in a flash.
Having mentors in your line of business is better than partnership business, because a partnership business is not going to take you anywhere. The reason is that most of the partnership business end up crashing.

The mentor I have when I started my business has been very helpful in helping me to cut corners with most thing I am supposed to learn for good two years was acheive in a flash.

I think that it is always a great idea to have a mentor and you tend to learn many things from your mentor. I do not have any guide or mentor and I tend to research money making ideas myself.

I think that it is always a great idea to have a mentor and you tend to learn many things from your mentor. I do not have any guide or mentor and I tend to research money making ideas myself.
having a mentor is very important and necessary if you really want to succeed quickly in a particular business venture but the thing is that there are a lot of scammers disguising as professionals online currently. So it is important to be very careful.

having a mentor is very important and necessary if you really want to succeed quickly in a particular business venture but the thing is that there are a lot of scammers disguising as professionals online currently. So it is important to be very careful.
I can't really say I have a mentor presently. However, there are lots of people that I look up to for advice and lessons and I have definitely benefitted from their experiences.

I can't really say I have a mentor presently. However, there are lots of people that I look up to for advice and lessons and I have definitely benefitted from their experiences.
Okay, I also have people who are not my mentor but I follow their advice in some online business ventures. These are people that are proven to be one of the best when it comes to maximizing profit of the net.

Having a mentor is very good in any business which you are doing.

I have a mentor but the cost to hire him was so high so I think its good enough if you can get one but sometime they charge too high amount of money as their mentorship fee

Okay, I also have people who are not my mentor but I follow their advice in some online business ventures. These are people that are proven to be one of the best when it comes to maximizing profit of the net.
This is very true. There are lots of successful businessmen and entrepreneurs that we can learn from. Their exploits in business is a motivation for other aspiring entrepreneurs.

This is very true. There are lots of successful businessmen and entrepreneurs that we can learn from. Their exploits in business is a motivation for other aspiring entrepreneurs.
this is why you see a lot of business books in so many places. There are people who have succeeded in business and they have written the process in which they used to succeed. Reading those articles can inspire you.

I am a cryptocurrency trader and I create my own strategies in order to make money and I do not have a mentor. However, I usually study many E-books in order to make money.

My mentor is really helping me. Not really with offline business but how to make money online and different ways this money can be made professionally.. I am learning and I still have a lot of things to learn from him.

i definitely have a mentor and i must say it has really been helpful to me as a person, as it has made me to avoid so many mistakes of life that where suppose to have weighed me down or destroy me, but my mentor has been able to direct my path.

Having a mentor is very good for the success of your business , but we have mentors that will motivate you positively and negatively in the line of business , so getting the right mentor for you business is very important .

Having a mentor is very good for the success of your business , but we have mentors that will motivate you positively and negatively in the line of business , so getting the right mentor for you business is very important .
I don't really have a special mentor in my business presently. But I do have people who serve as my role models and I do look up to them for inspiration and motivation in my business.

I don't really have a special mentor in my business presently. But I do have people who serve as my role models and I do look up to them for inspiration and motivation in my business.
I can't really say I have a mentor presently. However, there are several people who I look up to for inspiration due to their achievements in their respective careers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back