What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

I have two digital wallets and I use them for different purposes, I use tronwallet for trons, then trustwallet for other coins.
This is the first time I'm getting to know about gcash, probably I've seen it some where and I didn't pay attention.

As far as wallet is concerned, I have Paypal which is known worldwide, and I also use Airtm, although I have registered in others such as Coinbase, Binance and Bitcoin, so far I only use these two. Since in my country they do not allow others so far, I hope this will improve with time.

In this era of online ecommerce, marketing and online shopping who will not own a digital wallet for it transactions. I own many digital wallet as each businesses has their preferred wallets for their day to day business transactions. I keep regular wallets and exchange cryptocurrency wallets.

Yes I do have a digital wallet which is my luno wallet are you see it in terms of exchange of electronic coin cryptocurrency.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning if i have a digital wallet, well yes i do have a digital wallet that i use to store my cryptocurrency, I have trustwallet and I also have a cryptocurrency wallet on my blockchain app

E wallets have proven one of the effect ways to save and send money. Since most of them are country specific, I mostly use quick teller, chipper gas and batter.

Yes I have a digital wallet for storage of cryptocurrency because I do so much with cryptocurrency because that is my area of concentration, trust wallet is one of my favourite wallet for storage of cryptocurrency as long-term or short-term.

Yes a famous mobile wallet so famous witch is PayPal

Paypal is not available in all the countries, including mine. This has been the BIGGEST reason why I was not able to earn income online. However, right now more and more websites are paying through cryptocurrencies and this is a big relief for people like me.

I have a digital wallet I've been using to receive my payments from here, luno is one of the best digital wallet I've been using for a long time because it is secure and there is is little possibility of your account being hacked, that is my best digital wallet.

Recently i started making use of e wallets then my bank account, my reason for this is that i discovered that transactions are actually faster on the wallet than my bank app. My bank app can be so frustrating, most times i have to wait for minutes just to transfer to a seller

If you are talking about crypto digital wallet , I use coinbase and blockchain , sometimes even Trust wallet. For fiat money , I use Paytm , Phonepay and google pay.

The digital wallet that I use most is Coinbase, especially for receiving payments from the sites that I work in online. I also have other digital wallets for mibile banking that I use to receive and send my local currency.

I have a digital wallet, I believe its better than all this bank app because it is very easy and accessible ,it is flexible. You can access it with ur own local denominations so its a very good and advance why of keeping money
Local banking applications are good but some of them charges maintenance fee for using their applications which there is nothing like that in digital wallet. You can have as many digital wallet as you want. I have cryptocurrencies digital wallet and PayPal account.

I believe that anyone who is working online must have digital wallet for keeping his/ her money, so one can set it through your bank for your transaction.

I'm sure everyone on this forum can boast of at least one digital wallet. I used quite a number of digital wallets such as skrill and trust wallet app too receive crypto and the likes.

Well not too familiar with the gcash you talking about, and lots of people talking about paypal but unfortunately it's not accepted here, I do have Skrill tho among other crypto wallets

I have a digital wallet for crypto currencies as well as a payment gateway wallet. I store my crypto currencies in my digital wallet and use payment gateway to send and receive funds.

Increased security - Credit card data is a target for fraudsters and hackers. Digital wallet transactions use tokenization technology, making them more secure than a debit or credit card payment. The digital wallet saves the cardholder's information, so they can choose one of their credit cards while making a purchase

Yes I have many my friend , Paypal , Payeer , Skrill , Coinbase , Faucet pay , all what I need is to get money on them but that is not easy cause of slow earnings .

Yes I have lot of WALLETS which are available in my region and I have paypal and coinbase too
I need an other Good Digital Wallet Can some one Suggest me??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back