What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

Yes I have a digital wallet that I have been using in storing most of my cryptocurrency. digital wallet has really help a lot of people especially to receive payment from website and other platform online.

Yes I do . I was peer pressured by friends to open one and when I finally did I couldn't navigate so it's just there, I havent taken to time learn about it tho, I bet it's easy

I have been using trust wallet all along, and to testify to this, it's a good digital wallet to try and use it and see all the features you would want to see.

I use a lot of digital wallets. These wallets make sending and receiving money easy. These wallets also allow to make payment easily without revealing bank account of cards

The digital wallets I have are for the exchanges. I choose the exchanges because I could quickly liquidate my cryptocurrencies. It also offered me trading opportunities. Mostly, I use binance and roque. The peer-to-peer platforms makes it really easy to withdraw my funds to the fiat currency despite the ban of cryptocurrency.

I don't have any digital wallet , but I installed the app on my phone,I am planning to initiate it today ,but for me I think litecoin wallet it is also convenient and simple to use.

If you are into Cryptocurrency, there is no way you couldn't have digital wallet if you buy and sell Cryptocurrency
Post automatically merged:

If you are into Cryptocurrency, there is no way you couldn't have digital wallet if you buy and sell Cryptocurrency

Yeah I have e-wallet as most of my online earning platforms pay me through e-wallet where I will have to convert the e-currency to fiat to withdraw straight to my bank account. Some of the e-wallets I use are Luno, binance, trust wallet, and some other ones.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
Currently, i do not have a digital wallet.
i intend downloading the litecoin app soon.
I have heard of the Gcash wallet, many people seem to like the platform.

I don't have digital wallet for now.
I have heard of payeer, PayPal and Gcash. They seem convenient for monetary transactions online.
I should get one soon.
In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.

Yes I have a digital wallet that I have been using in storing most of my cryptocurrency. digital wallet has really help a lot of people especially to receive payment from website and other platform online.
I personally I also have a digital wallet which some of my crypto are been save and its not today that I started using it so its been so long since I started using this digital wallet and Its very helpful in time of money that is just it

Digital wallets or e-wallets are very effective in transactions due to its security and speed in processing transactions especially cryptocurrencies and other transactions.

I personally I also have a digital wallet which some of my crypto are been save and its not today that I started using it so its been so long since I started using this digital wallet and Its very helpful in time of money that is just it
Most times they will need some compulsory kyc before you are able to use your account conveniently ,the reason why this could be so is because of the high rate of cybercrime on the world and they are trying to reduce it as much as possible by getting all your contacts and private information.

I'm not into these digital wallets thing except for cryptocurrency wallets of course. I prefer and trust my bank app because I know any errors can be fixed and I have who I can quickly contact to correct them.

I've heard of people using coins.ph and it has also been recommended to those that want to withdraw small amounts of cryptocurrency. It would be good to have such alternatives in my country.

I'm not into these digital wallets thing except for cryptocurrency wallets of course. I prefer and trust my bank app because I know any errors can be fixed and I have who I can quickly contact to correct them.
I completely get your point, what bank do make use of? Am currently using UBA and I have had poor experience with their bank app, most times there are delays in response, this is quit annoying.

As long as digitalization is concern anyone who wants to make more money online will have a digital wallet because it makes transaction easier,I do have a digital

I read and hear people talk about digital wallet but do not know anything thing about it, so, i think it's time for me to make a research on in it in other to know what it's all about.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back