What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

I have a numbers of digital wallets as payeer, pioneer, trust, dogechain, bitcoin, coinbase, binance and crytocoin, all are good but i am using only jet three for doing transactions.

I have a bitcoin wallet because I receive some of my own line ends with Bitcoin. The name of the one that I use is Luno. It is very fast and secure. The interface on the app is user friendly and it is easy to navigate. The service charge is not much for every withdrawal. It also comes with 2FA authentication for maximum security on your cryptocurrencies. Another one is coinbase but I didn't make use of this most of the time because it's not link to the local account.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
Besides cryptocurrency wallets, there are also other wallets that keeps Fiat currencies. so yes I have both cryptocurrency wallets and Fiat currency wallets. you have to understand how to keep them safe to use them.

Yeah I have a digital wallets I use quidax in most cases, I use it to trade in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and ethereum. Nowadays not having a digital wallet means you are not digitally informed. Meaning that you have to upgrade yourself information wise.

yes I have a digital wallet. I use a wallet called piggyvest to store and save my fiat currency. I also use cryptocurrency wallets like luno and trust wallet to store my cryptocurrency. Having a digital wallet makes things convinient for me.

I think every member of this platform would own one type of digital wallet or the other. Since payment is usually through an e-wallet platform I am of the opinion that we all have one. It could be that we are confused about what a digital wallet is. For every single coin that you have ever received it goes straight to your digital wallet.

You must be from the Philippines. I never what they have been able to do with coins.ph giving citizens such privileges.

Virtually all wallets available globally are open to the citizens here as well. I think I would applaud Luno wallet more because asides from the transaction fees, it is easy to just connect your credit card and start trading.

I
In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
I have coinswitch kuber as my didgital wallet . From there i can i can withdraw and deposit my crypto withdrawal without any fees . There are about 45 cryptocurrencies available in the app and all people in India use ig as their main wallet.

Yes I have a digital wallet I use to get payment from any PLATFORMs I'm working on to get paid. For example I'm using Luno and roqqu Digital wallet to get paid online since they are very easy to use in my country nigeria. Their service are good and the only worrying part I find with them is that their processing fee on each transaction is always high

Sure I do, I enjoy the flexibility of my luno wallet and the fact that I can withdraw in my local currency makes it super cool. I like trust wallet interface and the ability to hold lots of coins is great, most importantly for me on trust wallet is the in app browser to trade NFT.

I have a digital wallet, I make use of two wallet platforms namely Luno wallet anf coinbase wallet, these two are very useful and important to me because i mainly use them to recieve payment from my online gigs.

The world is not stationary, it's always in motion and so should you. You should be able to move with the world because if not, you will left out in few years to come. Fiat is moving out of the way and digital currency is taking the lead.

I use trust wallet to hold the coins to cryptocurrency. It is going to be very good for me and I consider my coins to be very safe and secure in trust wallet and the transaction is also available very soon and and the transaction fees low in it.

I started to learn about crypto currencies not too long and I can tell you that it will take some time to be well familiar with all its terms. I have some varieties of wallets I have been introduced to. Nuno, Tronlink Pro, Quidax. These are the only 3 I have used out of the ones I've hear of and I can tell you that the percentage of people who uses this in my country are high. They are safe, fast, and efficient.

I have luno and quidax but i use the quidax most of the time due to its high security level and flexibility, it gives updates and regards the crypto world and you are able to see the trade volumes and the factors responsible for rise and fall of the cryptos, it lets you know the cryptos worth investing on at the moment, you can easily buy and sell crypto on quidax and withdraw directly to your bank.

It took me an awful long time to eventually own a digital wallet. Now I have one and I enjoy every minute I use it to recieve coins. Digital wallets are safe and even let you trade these day, going beyond just a wallet.

Digital wallets offer a convenient way to pay by allowing you to simply use your phone for payment instead of cash or ur plastic credit card. Digital wallets contain digital versions of your credit and debit cards that are stored in wallet apps on mobile phones. PayPal is my favourite.

No I haven't digital wallet and I have heard it's name many time from foreigns but don't know what is it and how to use it because in our country easypaisa and jazzcash are esay way to send money to someone at anytime so I am familiar with them

I have like three digital wallets for different functions. I use luno for trading, I means instant trading, I use crypto.com for investment in other currencies. While I use trust wallet to keep some coins that have not gained the grounds.

Digital wallets is a good thing, helps transfer, buy and send cash or crypto from the comfort of ones home without having to go out, I have lots of Digital wallets ranging from, PayPal, to Luno, Roqqu, Coin base, Payoneer, Trust wallets and lots more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back