Do you have a digital wallet?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.

You can set up a digital wallet through your bank or through an app on your smartphone. Generally, once you download an app or go to the website of a reputable financial institution that you trust, you'll follow the steps you're given, such as being asked to enter your banking or credit card information.

I have a digital wallet I save it on Indodax maybe all are familiar with this flatfom because in my opinion besides I keep in the wallet I can sell bitcoin when it goes up I buy so get the benefits

Well , as far as cryptocurrency is concern , one can't avoid having e-wallet . I use luno , trust wallet and coinbase wallet.

I don't think there is anyone who works online who does not have a digital wallet either for fiat or for Cryptos. I use Payeer for fiat and Luno, trust and the likes for Cryptocurrencies.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
We live in a digital world, most of us are familiar of using e wallets. Indeed it is very convenient because of faster transactions specially when we do online shopping. It really plays a big role when doing an online business.

Hey I'm sure your in the same country like me haha. It's true that Gcash is the most widely used e-wallet here in our country and coins.ph for when you want to use your money for investing in cryptocurrencies.

We live in a digital world, most of us are familiar of using e wallets. Indeed it is very convenient because of faster transactions specially when we do online shopping. It really plays a big role when doing an online business.
Indeed, digital wallet brings us convenience. Recently, I have paid my tuition fee for school through one of the e wallet that supports it. It has been helpful as I don't have to go to school just to make my payment.

As I am like this I don't know what they call digital wallet .it is because I just know how to do online right and can you please help me on that please .me too I want to know it now .

I make use of three different digital wallets, the luno wallet, trust wallet and bundle. I also make use of Pay Pal. My primary digital is luno wallet because I find it more convenient and more affordable.

As I am beginner and I really don't know about digital wallet as I think I need to search about this wallet and get to know because I saw many threads related to digital wallet I am not having knowledge related to this wallet if ,it is about saving sites and investment so I am gonna participate there as everyone is doing it and not less people many more people knows about this wallet except me.

In my country PayPal is best for sure. Because it is used internationally currencies as well. But I have a wallet name CoinEx. I am using that wallet. This wallet is easy to understand, and easy to use. We can transact money in different crypto currencies by that.

Absolutely YES, Digital wallet to me has been an awesome experience, but knowing the best and understanding it is the major key therein.
A digital wallet is also known as "e-Wallet" refers to an electronic device, an online service that allows you to make electronic transactions with another party bartering digital currency units for goods and services, it revolves around two or more parties.
mostly financial institute engage in it as well to, in other to get quick and fast customer transaction done within fewer minutes.

Hey I'm sure your in the same country like me haha. It's true that Gcash is the most widely used e-wallet here in our country and coins.ph for when you want to use your money for investing in cryptocurrencies.
Glad to know someone here who is from the same country as mine haha. Indeed Gcash is the most uses wallet here, because it offers convenience to many of its users. I just recently got my coins.ph account verified and I'm trying to invest in it.

Yes, i also have Gcash and coins.ph those two are really convenient to use specially if you do freelancing works online doesn't matter if you're going to get paid in Crypto or PayPal you can always convert them to our local currency easily. And no fees, that's the best thing about Gcash.

Yes a famous mobile wallet so famous witch is PayPal
This is the most used wallet. But it is not available in some countries. Such countries use alternative methods to withdraw funds. Payeer is alternative for such countries. Now bitcoin wallets are available which are also used for transactions.

A digital wallet (or e-wallet) is a software-based system that securely stores users' payment information and passwords for numerous payment methods and websites. By using a digital wallet , users can complete purchases easily and quickly with near-field communications technology.

I have two crypto currency wallet where I save my coins and make transactions with it. I have binance and luno app where I store them. It is much easier with these app to convert to local currencies. I am enjoying both at the moment.

Yea I have a digital Wallet, luno wallet and it's one of the Best digital Wallet around, transactions are seemingly fast, smooth and simple to navigate through, you can also sell Cryptocurrencies on there and it's done in seconds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back