What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

Yeah I have a digital wallets I use quidax in most cases, I use it to trade in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and ethereum. Nowadays not having a digital wallet means you are not digitally informed. Meaning that you have to upgrade yourself information wise.
I like what you said. It's very important to be updated on the things that is happening about cryptocurrencies, especially if you are a trader or investor.
Yes I have a digital wallet I use to get payment from any PLATFORMs I'm working on to get paid. For example I'm using Luno and roqqu Digital wallet to get paid online since they are very easy to use in my country nigeria. Their service are good and the only worrying part I find with them is that their processing fee on each transaction is always high
I also use these digital wallet to receive my payments on my different earning sites. I barely use it for shopping.

I believe that anyone working online should have one or two types of wallets in my opinion. It helps you to diversify and easily take advantage of more earning opportunities out there. We should not limit ourselves when there are many earning opportunities out there.

A digital wallet is very important in this crytocurrency era that we are I have many since it is free to get but I use few ones regularly like luno or Blockchain that is my favourite wallet. For you to receive or send crytocurrency you must have one wallet and you have to look for the one that has low charges when performing transactions

A digital wallet (or e-wallet) is a software-based system that securely stores users' payment information and passwords for numerous payment methods and websites.I think it is safe to assume that everyone working here has a digital wallet either PayPal or the cryptocurrency kinds like luno, blockchain, trustwallet and the likes.

I started to learn about crypto currencies not too long and I can tell you that it will take some time to be well familiar with all its terms. I have some varieties of wallets I have been introduced to. Nuno, Tronlink Pro, Quidax. These are the only 3 I have used out of the ones I've hear of and I can tell you that the percentage of people who uses this in my country are high. They are safe, fast, and efficient.
I'm also new to cryptocurrency myself and I definitely have so much to learn. I have 2 crypto wallet and 2 fiat wallet. I find those wallets trusted and secured, because like you, there's a high percentage of people who uses it. Particularly my one crypto wallet was from my local country.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
There are different digital wallets that are used for online transactions worldwide, but unfortunately in Pakistan Paypal is banned so I prefer to use Payeer, Pioneer and other electronic wallets for the safe, secure and reliable transections across the world.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.

There are different digital wallets that are used for online transactions worldwide, but unfortunately in Pakistan Paypal is banned so I prefer to use Payeer, Pioneer and other electronic wallets for the safe, secure and reliable transections across the world.
It's frustrating how Paypal is not available for all of the countries. You must have missed a lot of earning opportunities because some of the sites only offers paypal as their payment method, especially before. It's great though that you find great alternatives.

Yes, I have a digital wallet. Digital wallet's making transaction easier for to make in terms of withdrawing and selling currency, I'm using trust wallet and Luno wallet but I like Luno more than other because it fast and has a low fee charges.

There are two wallets I'm familiar with. These are Roku and luno. But between the two I prefer luno because it is easy to use and drop immediately after you request or make transactions. This gives preference to it.

I don't have ewallet yet. But I'm thinking to download it and use it for cryptocurrency. Because most of the people across me are using such types of wallets. I came to know after joining this platform that cryptocurrency is not as bad as people say about it. Because they are afraid of cryptocurrency and warn others to not invest in it. That's why I didn't used it yet.

I have two to three cryptocurrency digital wallets that I am using. I think cryptocurrency can be traded with their help.The transaction rates of all cryptocurrencies are different wallets. Coinex is being the easiest among all of them.

Yes I have a digital wallet and 90% of all my savings is in digital currency because that is what I believe will happen I think there will be a Time in the future that digital currency will only be accepted as the only mode of transaction that is why I have a digital wallet and I store most of my money in digital currency

I don't have ewallet yet. But I'm thinking to download it and use it for cryptocurrency. Because most of the people across me are using such types of wallets. I came to know after joining this platform that cryptocurrency is not as bad as people say about it. Because they are afraid of cryptocurrency and warn others to not invest in it. That's why I didn't used it yet.
I suggest to make a research about it and you will be amaze. Yes, it will be a risky investment but it will also earn you profits. Just like you, I was also afraid because some had bad experience about it. But I have to make my own experience.

The recent trend is getting a wallet. I don't think there's anybody running online business that is not having a wallet. And this wallet are easy to get from the comfort of your home.

As I am like this I don't know what they call digital wallet .it is because I just know how to do online right and can you please help me on that please .me too I want to know it now .
Digital wallet is like a physical wallet where you put your money there. If your familiar about crypto or virtual currencies, you must have know virtual wallets.

As I am like this I don't know what they call digital wallet .it is because I just know how to do online right and can you please help me on that please .me too I want to know it now .
Digital wallet is just like your wallet where you store your money. The only difference is, your money in digital wallet can transact online, you can keep what you received payment from your earning sites in the e wallet or pay for your online purchases.

I use half a dozen wallets. I use a mobile wallet for utility bill payments and other services. I use a banking wallet, a wallet that allows me to bank with numerous banks from a single platform. I have a wallet for cryptocurrency, I also have a wallet for PayPal, and skrill. Another wallet I use helps me to exchange currencies between different wallets

Yes I have a digital wallet and 90% of all my savings is in digital currency because that is what I believe will happen I think there will be a Time in the future that digital currency will only be accepted as the only mode of transaction that is why I have a digital wallet and I store most of my money in digital currency
Provided that we are now living in a digital age, I can tell that what you said would happen is possible. Perhaps the paper money would not be completely disappear, but digital money would be encouraged to be used during transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back