What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

Provided that we are now living in a digital age, I can tell that what you said would happen is possible. Perhaps the paper money would not be completely disappear, but digital money would be encouraged to be used during transactions.
Yes that will happen and I think what really causes us not to use digital currency as a normal mode of transaction is the withdrawal and transaction fee but I think in the future there will be a time that the withdrawal fee in cryptocurrency transaction will not be much.

yes, paypal is a digital wallet which is also known as e- wallet.Even when you're away from your computer, you can pay just as easily and even faster with PayPal. Your email address and password will let you pay on any device, whether it's a smartphone or a tablet.You can set up a digital wallet through your bank or through an app on your smartphone. Generally, once you download an app or go to the website of a reputable financial institution that you trust, you'll follow the steps you're given, such as being asked to enter your banking or credit card information.

I currently have two cryptocurrency wallets that I'm using, they are luno and Coinbase. Both wallets are very good and secure, I use them intermittently depending on what I want to do, although I use luno more often because of its low charge.

Yes I have a digital wallet and 70% of my overall money is store in the crypto currency because I just believe that cryptocurrency is the next future digital currency that is why I like to have my money in cryptocurrency for future purposes and uses. I don't see anything wrong with someone having a cryptocurrency wallet.

A digital wallet (or e-wallet) is a software-based system that securely stores users' payment information and passwords for numerous payment methods and websites. By using a digital wallet , users can complete purchases easily and quickly with near-field communications technology.

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.
Digital wallet also known as "e-Wallet" refers to an electronic device, online service, or software program that allows one party to make electronic transactions with another party bartering digital currency units for goods and services. Examples are Binance, trust wallet, coinbase

Yes that will happen and I think what really causes us not to use digital currency as a normal mode of transaction is the withdrawal and transaction fee but I think in the future there will be a time that the withdrawal fee in cryptocurrency transaction will not be much.
Oh, yes! The transaction fee totally slips my mind. I hope the fee will be minimized in the future when doing an online transaction, but if we're buying offline and we scan a qr code from our digital money/wallet, I believe there is no transaction fee? Or there are still?

In my country there are famous e-wallets or digital wallet available. I have two e-wallets called Gcash and Coins.ph, which could use for crypto currencies. I know many people here uses it, especially Gcash as it is really convenient.

Oh, yes! The transaction fee totally slips my mind. I hope the fee will be minimized in the future when doing an online transaction, but if we're buying offline and we scan a qr code from our digital money/wallet, I believe there is no transaction fee? Or there are still?I
don't know how the scan code really work I think they are all the same you're always be a transaction fee or have you ever used it before ?
I don't know how this can could really work I think there will always be a transaction fee or have you used it before how does it work ?because me I don't have a good understanding about the scan code you are talking about, I think there will always be a transaction fee also.

You can set up a digital wallet through your bank or through an app on your smartphone. I don't think there is anyone who works online who does not have a digital wallet either for fiat or for Cryptos. I use Payeer for fiat and Luno, trust and the likes for Cryptocurrencies. Nowadays not having a digital wallet means you are not digitally informed. Meaning that you have to upgrade yourself information wise.

The only digital wallet I have is Paypal because that's where my online earnings go. There are local digital wallets here like Paymaya and Gcash which I think are very popular now but I don't have them and I don't intend. I still prefer to use cash for small purchases and for big purchases I have 3 credit cards so having a local digital wallet would be an excess. However, I have to admit that time will come when the digital wallet will be the standard for payments and that would be the time that I would have one.

Owning a digital wallet is the current trend and the new revolution now. Everyone should strive to own one at least even if you don't have a coin to put in it. You can just open one first then look to own some dollars or coin in the near future.

I don't know how this can could really work I think there will always be a transaction fee or have you used it before how does it work ?because me I don't have a good understanding about the scan code you are talking about, I think there will always be a transaction fee also.
I haven't personally experience it myself but I have an app that I can send money for free to other users as long as it is the same apps. I just assume that paying for groceries will be free too.

I do not have any digital wallet. I have heard of few like PayPal. Sometimes I get scared if these digital wallets are safe enough for one to try out. Although it is convenient but it is also difficult to recognize the best one.

Digital account I don't have any, am not sure I know anything about it, but if someone can enlighten us on the platform it will be a good idea to learn about it. I believe it will be of tremendous

Well is saddening that in my country the central bank through the directives of the federal government has issued an order to close all cryptocurrency account in the bank and i already have Bitcoin wallet. Well it is very unpleasant experience that this kind of thing is coming from our authority.

Yes of course I have digital wallet. Before you can earn from this site, I think you need at least a digital wallet. digital wallets are really taking over because many people are now interested in cryptocurrencies. I have two digital wallets which are use to store my coins.

Digital wallet is just like your wallet where you store your money. The only difference is, your money in digital wallet can transact online, you can keep what you received payment from your earning sites in the e wallet or pay for your online purchases.
Yes, that is what digital wallet valid for most. As a online business man or online earner you must to have digital wallet in which to be able to make a transaction of any currency maybe by receiving or sending. Therefore, digital wallet make it easier for world to make a transaction from anywhere to anyplace in the world.

I have a digital wallet, I believe its better than all this bank app because it is very easy and accessible ,it is flexible. You can access it with ur own local denominations so its a very good and advance why of keeping money

Getting digital or e-wallet has become the order of the day. Almost all online freelancers have an online wallet. Weather you are trading or investing in crypto currency. Or you are a freelancer like a copywriter or designer selling gigs on fiverr, you will need a wallet.
Post automatically merged:

Getting digital or e-wallet has become the order of the day. Almost all online freelancers have an online wallet. Weather you are trading or investing in crypto currency. Or you are a freelancer like a copywriter or designer selling gigs on fiverr, you will need a wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back