What's new

Do you ever use Discord for work meetings?

I've not used this service before and it is obviously one of the best services that one could use on the internet and it is very useful and very very good on time mostly.

For now I do not have anything that needs it , maybe in the future when the need for it arises , I'll definitely make use of it .

For now I don't even know about it and how it even work.

I have never used discord but it's nice to know that are platforms or apps like discord that make communication and meetings easier. I would like to try it in the future if any need for virtual communication arises.
The same is true with me. I have never used discord in work meetings. I am only fond of using Facebook messenger as a way of communication to my friends and loved ones. I have also opened a discord account but to be honest with you, I have not used my discord account. I think I have forgotten my password to open my discord account again.

I have not use discord in my business before and have no plans to use it because it seems it is a platform that is used by big conglomerate and my business is not big one.

I have not use discord in my business before and have no plans to use it because it seems it is a platform that is used by big conglomerate and my business is not big one.
I've been hearing of it , but I don't even know how the discord can be use. A lot of people are using zoom and other unpopular platform like that but I've never heard of anyone using discord.

The same is true with me. I have not used discord in my business before. I have opened discord account I think years ago already and its for my personal use only and not for business. Thanks for giving me the idea that discord can be used for business meetings. I will try to use discord soon if my business grows already.

I personally haven't used Discord for work purposes yet... Only for communication. But I do not use this messenger at the moment, as there are other more convenient and most famous messengers such as WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger.

Discord is one of the best platforms that can be used for business meetings. Telegram is also another good social Media platform in which you can consider to carry out your business meeting.

I have an account on both platforms but I use telegram much more and I also use it for online business deals.
I don't use discord for personal or professional communication. That's because I am already using well established communication app and I don't feel like using relatively new app
if you tell me to choose between discord and telegram I will definitely go for telegram because it is what I mostly use. This is because there are a lot of cryptocurrency discussions going on there and I have much interest on it but I am actually contented with the amount of information on telegram. I do not even understand the app well even though I have it on my phone

Last edited:
I used discord most of the time , but not always as most people are using. I only use it when in a meeting that requires it. I don't really have time to be spending on so many social Media platform for anything except need arises.

I used discord most of the time , but not always as most people are using. I only use it when in a meeting that requires it. I don't really have time to be spending on so many social Media platform for anything except need arises.
I barely use discord for business meetings or even to chat. Most of my business associates and partners are on other channels so it's easier to reach out to them there.

I barely use discord for business meetings or even to chat. Most of my business associates and partners are on other channels so it's easier to reach out to them there.
It depends on the type of business and in most cases there are always some business meetings that demands the use of discord. I do not like it and I only use it when it is absolutely necessary like I said.

It is actually amazing the so many types of features that the discord application has and it was just offering since that I discovered that you can host voice sessions on the application.

It depends on the type of business and in most cases there are always some business meetings that demands the use of discord. I do not like it and I only use it when it is absolutely necessary like I said.
I get your point. I would like if you could rate the user experience you've had while using discord as compared to other platforms like Zoom or Whatsapp for meetings.

The squad is a very good application but then it is not something that I will trust for you to be using for things like this because of how sophisticated it can be for new people.

The squad is a very good application but then it is not something that I will trust for you to be using for things like this because of how sophisticated it can be for new people.
I don't think Discord is too sophisticated. It has a nice interface and it is quite easy to use especially for video meetings or calls when meeting with business clients.

I get your point. I would like if you could rate the user experience you've had while using discord as compared to other platforms like Zoom or Whatsapp for meetings.
I don't know , but I prefer WhatsApp and zoom over every other social media most especially WhatsApp. To me every other social media apart from WhatsApp is too boring except maybe Facebook for entertainment.

I don't know , but I prefer WhatsApp and zoom over every other social media most especially WhatsApp. To me every other social media apart from WhatsApp is too boring except maybe Facebook for entertainment.

I understand that you WhatsApp is your most preferred social media platform ahead of others. But if you were to hold an important video meeting, would you choose WhatsApp or Discord for it?

I understand that you WhatsApp is your most preferred social media platform ahead of others. But if you were to hold an important video meeting, would you choose WhatsApp or Discord for it?
I will definitely choose WhatsApp because that is the best social Media platform for me. I'm not very much familiar with discord and navigating the platform will seems challenging to me. What about you ?

I personally haven't used Discord for work purposes yet... Only for communication. But I do not use this messenger at the moment, as there are other more convenient and most famous messengers such as WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger.
I have been hearing about discord for sometime now but haven't been able to use it because i also have alternative to discord that I uses , and its somehow convinient .

I have never used discord before. I am used to zoom and sort of like. We Normal use zoom to do our meetings online especially in the revenue sharing website that I work in currently. My experience with it is very good and I don't see any reason whatsoever I should change to a new one. In fact that is what is used by our website's Ceo

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back