What's new

Do you ever use Discord for work meetings?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Discord is a very useful chat client that many gamers and businesses use. I use it exclusively to talk with my work and with people I know. We've also done meetings right through discord. It works wonders and does a fantastic job at what it does. It could use some work, but I ain't complaining.

Who here uses Discord for meetings and work stuff?

I have never been on discord. Some people I worked with on a project, mentioned discord and that they use it to communicate, I just didn't feel like it...i guess. I don't know what the ecosystem is like.

Discord’s main draw is that its base product is 100% free. You can create a Discord account, build a server, and add others to it with a Discord invite link for no cost. Text, voice, and video chat, along with screen sharing, are likewise entirely free. Discord’s paid service–Discord Nitro–is only necessary if you want to boost your server’s video and live stream capacities and upload limit.

I don't use discord for personal or professional communication. That's because I am already using well established communication app and I don't feel like using relatively new app

Discord is a very useful chat client that many gamers and businesses use. I use it exclusively to talk with my work and with people I know. We've also done meetings right through discord. It works wonders and does a fantastic job at what it does. It could use some work, but I ain't complaining.

I have never used discord.
It nice to know that meetings can be done through discord.
Thanks for sharing the information on discord.

I'm just getting used to these digital means of communication. I know of platforms like slack, zoom and I've been in constant usage of those ones.
Though I'll try this platform and I'm happy that things are being made easier for communication in work places.

I use Discord for joining groups related to airdrops and micro job site tasks sake. I also use Discord to connect virtually with my online earning friends , specifically my fellow sport betters or gamblers.

I have never used discord but it's nice to know that are platforms or apps like discord that make communication and meetings easier. I would like to try it in the future if any need for virtual communication arises.

I haven't used discord so far. once I used zoom and the rest I use whatsapp, we have a group where we talk etc. I find it most comfortable.

I have never made use of discord before for anything personal or professional. Discord is not popular from where am from, so it would be of no use making use of it for now.

No, i do not use discord for work meetings.
Most meetings held are done physically.
In a case where we need an online presence for meetings, we use zoom app.

I have not used discord but I know couple of people who used it for work purposes. They testify that it's a good platform to hold work meetings.

I'm not using discord for clients or all that but I use it only for claiming airdrop if required. I never knew it could be used to hold meeting in a business. That's highly recommendable

I think Discord’s main draw is that its base product is 100% free. You can create a Discord account, build a server, and add others to it with a Discord invite link for no cost. Text, voice, and video chat, along with screen sharing, are likewise entirely free. Discord’s paid service–Discord Nitro–is only necessary if you want to boost your server’s video

Well, I have never been well into the used of discord as you have said either in form of business communication or any meetings between two or more people. this is because I have no knowledge about it. even though I have heard of it but never used it for once.

You have done well by posting the review above about discord. I have been coming across the name while doing some search online but I have never took time to find out what it really is, or how it works. But I find it very interesting to know how it works today as no knowledge is a waste. I may likely do more research about it for more understanding.. Thanks for sharing.

Yesterday, I was advised to download discord app for some airdrops winning. Can someone here please explain how am going to use discord to favour my airdrop earning?

I
Yesterday, I was advised to download discord app for some airdrops winning. Can someone here please explain how am going to use discord to favour my airdrop earning?
I don't know about the discord app until the last airdrop that got me some tokens. I could say airdrops that ask you to join the discord app seems to be legit although it might not be all.

No, not really. For work meetings, we usually make use of 'zoom' app. I've not tried discord though to see how its features are.

I signed up discord to take part on airdrops, but once I did the task, I have never gone back to discord. I do not use discord for work related communication.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back