What's new

Do you ever use Discord for work meetings?

Discord is very costly to use so I wouldn't plan to use it for any long time communication like a meeting of something else.
I only use it for private and short time cht with few Friends

I've actually heard of this cord but I haven't utilised it yet I normally use zoom for meetings although zoom has its own glitches too.

I do not use discord that much. However, I use it rarely to interact with a few people around the world and to socialize with people. It is a good app. However, you may get banned from the server if you try to promote your products in the wrong server.

Well though I have never been a pertarker of discord neither do the company I work for uses discord but online and offline,but I kn of a friend who uses it for business

Discord is a very useful chat client that many gamers and businesses use. I use it exclusively to talk with my work and with people I know. We've also done meetings right through discord. It works wonders and does a fantastic job at what it does. It could use some work, but I ain't complaining.

Who here uses Discord for meetings and work stuff?
Discord is not really a work messenger which is why I believe that's a lot of businesses are not making use of it because of how the user interface is subtle but when it comes to WhatsApp or Google meet it is very useful for office meeting.

I have only gotten to know about discord from forum posting on a particular site where the admin talked so much on it, but I really doubt if it's worth the hype.

No I have never use discord for an onlne meeting, and I don't know anything about it, I only use zoom when having any form of meeting online.
Post automatically merged:

No I have never use discord for an onlne meeting, and I don't know anything about it, I only use zoom when having any form of meeting online,its also a platform that people can have meeting or discussion in.

Discord is very costly to use so I wouldn't plan to use it for any long time communication like a meeting of something else.
I only use it for private and short time cht with few Friends
I do not understand what you mean by their being costly, do you think they have some subscription for paid members or what? I thought it was a free platform.

There are many means of communication and we also have plartforms like zoom for communication or meetings but I have never use discord.

I do not have a discord app because it does not fully install on my phone. Our method of doing meetings has been through the use of the zoom app. I think zoom is much more popular than discord

I've never used Discord, but it's good to know that there are platforms or apps like it that help with communication and meetings. If the necessity for virtual communication develops in the future, I'd want to give it a shot.

I have a discord account but I hadn't have any meetings on it I use the discord majorly for airdrops. But have seen people use it for meeting but I it's not that popular

Currently, I'm making use of Google Meet as the best tool for office online meeting and it's the best in my opinion. It's even better than making use of zoom for meetings.

Discord is a very useful chat client that many gamers and businesses use. I use it exclusively to talk with my work and with people I know. We've also done meetings right through discord. It works wonders and does a fantastic job at what it does. It could use some work, but I ain't complaining.

Who here uses Discord for meetings and work stuff?
I don't really think that a lot of people know about this chat messenger because it is not that popular to average individual unless you are into gaming very well.

To be very honest with you, I don't have discord app on my smartphone. I only have WhatsApp and Instagram. I sure both apps for completing micro task and make money in the process.

Well I have never used it but then I have friends who do and from what I have been hearing I think it is a very viable source and it is actually very effective and also very reliable

I have never used it before to do anything because most of the things you do does not require it for now, probably I might needs it in the future, but for now most of my activities does not need it that is why I do not have interest.

Am just learning about it here I have never used any discord for any work or meetings before, since it can be used for communication, I may try it in the future someday.

Yes , our college conducted the placement exam in discord and also in other platform. Discord is not only for the gamers , it is nowadays widely used in many domains like education and business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back