What's new

Do you ever use Discord for work meetings?

Actually no because I dont know much about the use of discord. It seems not to be more familiar or been used by most of the business organisation and that makes it not known popular.

I have never really used discord platform for anything that has to do with business in the past. The social Media platform is something that looks very disorganised and should not be something that should be used for official things.

I have better alternatives to use whenever it comes to hosting a meeting online, and I do not think I will ever get to use this particular one because it is not so popular in my area.

I have heard that people use the discord to conduct meetings and I haven't try it out myself. So, I think it's a good way to make do meetings with no hiccups . Many have done this.

I have heard that people use the discord to conduct meetings and I haven't try it out myself. So, I think it's a good way to make do meetings with no hiccups . Many have done this.
Discord is a common platform that the companies used to conduct meetings and I don't have a big company that would make me use the discord for meetings. It is a very good platform.

Discord is a common platform that the companies used to conduct meetings and I don't have a big company that would make me use the discord for meetings. It is a very good platform.
I have not try out discord to work because the platform is basically for the big companies who wanted to hold meetings.

Actually I dont know much about discord and how it's been used but I have comes across alot of people who are using it for business meetings and communication and I am still hoping to know much about it.

I have not try out discord to work because the platform is basically for the big companies who wanted to hold meetings.
The discord is been used for so many things and I have seen this severally. The major fact about discord is its easy to use for meetings and official assignments . Although, I have not used it.

The discord is been used for so many things and I have seen this severally. The major fact about discord is its easy to use for meetings and official assignments . Although, I have not used it.
It is a platform that is effectively utilised by the big companies. The big conglomerates use the discord for virtual meetings and it's been very helpful for them. I have not used it.

It is a platform that is effectively utilised by the big companies. The big conglomerates use the discord for virtual meetings and it's been very helpful for them. I have not used it.
Sitting in a round to discuss the matters of the company is no longer applicable so, there is need to use the discord to cover for the distance of locations . It is a virtual meeting.

Sitting in a round to discuss the matters of the company is no longer applicable so, there is need to use the discord to cover for the distance of locations . It is a virtual meeting.
I am not yet a big investor, I think that the discord is for investors with very big conglomerates to their holdings. They can afford to pay many staffs to discuss with on discord.

I am not yet a big investor, I think that the discord is for investors with very big conglomerates to their holdings. They can afford to pay many staffs to discuss with on discord.
The bigger company uses the discord the to conduct virtual meetings amongst the staffs. The meeting encompasses many staffs and this cannot be seen with smaller companies.

I have not used the discord because I do not have so many staffs pm my offline business. Most of my business locations are not too far away from my place of residence.

My work usually utilises slack for workplace and even at home meetings because we believe that discord is quite complicated especially for people who are just coming in.

The discord application is one of the most difficult applications that I have ever seen. It is not beginner friendly at all and a lot of new people usually have to struggle .

Actually I have been hearing much about the use of discord even though I have comes across it usage practically by any business organisation. I wished i could know much about it.

I have not used the discord because my business has not grown to have many staffs on its payroll. We are still at the developing stage and I hope to use it once I have gotten many staffs.

I never have but I have had to use Zoom a few times. I preferred Skype before Microsoft bought it. I don't use any of them anymore. Discord would probably be something I would consider in the future.

I have not used discord to carry out business transactions before and this is major the reason why I don't use it my business isn't a big one that needs discord at all. I have a feeling that it is meant for big business owners.

It is beginning to become interesting that no matter how confusing discord is, it has been the best platform for work and group discussions for some time now even though my company has not adopted it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back