What's new

Do you ever use Discord for work meetings?

I have sign-up for discord and even had the app on my phone but I have not really opened it or had even use it for anything talk more of meetings whatsoever. I only use them for airdrops most of the time

I have sign-up for discord and even had the app on my phone but I have not really opened it or had even use it for anything talk more of meetings whatsoever. I only use them for airdrops most of the time
There will be a Time in the future when there will be need for that , the same for me I don't have the need for that now that is why I have not use it.. I don't even have it on my phone probably in the Future too.

I have never used discord.
It nice to know that meetings can be done through discord.
Thanks for sharing the information on discord.
A lot of people don't even know what discord is all about or even have the application looks like because it is not something that is conversant for the general public.

Well I do make use of discord, more so now because its like the go to for anything nfts, it's a great platform can be difficult at first until one gets used to it and no I don't use it for business purposes

I only make use of WhatsApp and telegram today meetings with my fellow people. It is easy for me to engage in a meeting if it is based on WhatsApp group. Telegram seems to accommodate more people than what's up

I only make use of WhatsApp and telegram today meetings with my fellow people. It is easy for me to engage in a meeting if it is based on WhatsApp group. Telegram seems to accommodate more people than what's up
I don't understand how people can actually make use of discord for their online meeting because it is not something that a lot of people are familiar with.

Discord was first introduced to me via our student online group chat, but I have paid attention to it ever since I will check it our and try out it features .

I have heard of discord and I have registered on the platform but I have not used it yet. I don't really know how things work there. The discord is being used by many platforms.

Well, I have not used discord before either for business proposal or transactions but I have heard alot of business managers who makes use of such for communication in terms of meetings with clients.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing that the discord platform is used for team meetings. I have always known it to be better suited for cryptocurrency activities like a cryptocurrency forum or a place for announcements.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing that the discord platform is used for team meetings. I have always known it to be better suited for cryptocurrency activities like a cryptocurrency forum or a place for announcements.
Have heard about it before but i have never had an opportunity to use it before, the reason is because I don't even have what will take me there. So probably in the future if opportunity arises we can definitely use it .

The discord platform is one of the platforms that I have seen that I'm one of the worst user interface and user experience and as such I do not usually recommend it for team meetings. Will usually use one or other applications like Facebook in order to have our meetings and also deliberate on issues.
The squad has not been chosen as one of the ways in which you can be able to organise team meetings in mind company because of how difficult the application is to manage to the lot of people. You prefer easy-to-use applications like telegram and Trello in case of project management.

Last edited:
Funny that I do not even know what it looks like. This is the only platform where I am getting to know about such platforms. It is not of use to me due to already available opportunities.

I have never use discord for a business but is not bad to use it to communicate with client in a business, for me I have never used discord for meeting or to communicate.

Even on a personal perspective I have not really been a fan of the discord application because it looks very unorganised. It is very difficult for people who are just coming into the space to be able to use the application and as such corporate bodies usually time to neglect it.

I do even tho it is not my main use of discord I even have nitro boost and Well from my experience I need to say that discord is good and reliable for work usage and I would highly suggest it

I remember a platform in the past years when we were active , the admin usually hold meetings usually through this platform and it was very interesting for those I used to attend at that time.

I never use it before and I don't even know much about it, the reason is because there is no needs And a situation that I have to use it as not arises. Probably in the future I do not know.

Actually I have not make used of it because I dont deal with a very big organisation and I think such, is highly technological and are main for some specific purposes.

Actually I have not make used of it because I dont deal with a very big organisation and I think such, is highly technological and are main for some specific purposes.
Including me I have never made use of you before , I'm just expecting that when they need is there I will be able to make use of it but for now that we don't have anything to do with it we can't use it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back