What's new

Are you ready to invest all your funds in cryptocurrency?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Everyone knows that you need to invest in other sources of income so that you don't lose everything at once, but are you ready to risk the entire amount for the sake of bitcoin, because in the next 5 years many forecasters believe that it will grow to 100 thousand (although I don't think so).

Haha never! If I were to invest in crypto again, it will be a small amount like the last time. I have no intentions into putting all of my money into it, that's not smart. A prediction is nothing, it doesn't mean the next 5 years it will go up that high. It could drop down to next to nothing by that time.

I would never invest all of my money in bitcoin or any crypto. If I do, it would be a small amount, nothing that breaks the bank.

Why should I invest all my funds in just one type of asset when I have so many more alternatives in which to diversify my money? I don't see much point in that and it's too risky and foolish, I'd rather diversify than risk everything on one card.

In addition, with a single investment you can lose your entire investment, and if we are talking about all your funds that were invested, we already know what the result would be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back