What's new

Do you do secret Santa for your forums and blogs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a forum, blog or any kind of website, do you ever partake in secret Santa with your userbase? There are many sites doing their own take on Secret Santa, but I bet there are forum owners who have established their own secret Santa gift exchanges. With that being said, would you do secret Santa with your team and userbase at a forum or site? If you have already done one, how was it?

I do not do Secret Santa for my forums and blogs. I do not do any kinds of events. However, online my eCommerce marketplace stores, I frequently give discounts for events and holidays. When I give festive discounts, sales increase. On my forums, I mainly encourage users to participate in a serious discussion.

I don't do it. I do little to no events on my board since I try to focus all of my attention on the resources since my board is, after all, a resource board. If I had more staff members or a more active user base, I could reconsider doing a Secret Santa.

Though i havent done it but organizing a Secret Santa with your userbase or team mostly forums can be a delightful way to foster community spirit. Many forums and websites have embraced this festive tradition, creating a sense of mutuality. If you haven't tried it yet, considering a Secret Santa event could be a wonderful idea to bring your community closer during the holiday season.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back