What's new

Do you decorate your forums, blogs or websites for the holidays?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Right now we are slowly heading towards Halloween and I know that Canada also celebrates Thanksgiving in October as well with the USA following towards the end of November for their Thanksgiving and then we take the fast road to Christmas.

Something I tend to notice is how people will decorate their websites, blogs or forums for the holidays depending on which one is coming up next. I like to do that as I feel it gives my forum a nice touch.

Do you tend to decorate your blog, forum or website for the holidays? What do you usually add?

Yes, I do. There are always members that joined from around the globe and celebrating with them when they celebrate is a very important aspect of running a forum. They want to feel loved and valued and putting your forum in celebration mood is one of the ways that we can get that going.

I always make sure to decorate for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, and Independence day. It feels good to have a groove of what's happening in the society being reflected to my forum. I love the snowing effects used to decorate during Christmas season.

No, I don't decorate my forum for any event. My main concern is generating traffic and adding of high quality contents in my forum. Forum decoration for any specific event doesn't generate traffic which is why I've never had any intentions of doing it.

Yes, I do. There are always members that joined from around the globe and celebrating with them when they celebrate is a very important aspect of running a forum. They want to feel loved and valued and putting your forum in celebration mood is one of the ways that we can get that going.

There is actually a way that you can decorate your community during a particular event and it's most likely going to generate more traffic and activity to your forum. This is because of the nature of that event that is been celebrated which your forum have keyed into the concept in order to reap the benefits will definitely pay off.

I run multiple forums and blogs, however, never in my life I have decorated my websites for festivals and events. However, sometimes I do publish content related to holidays and events so that I can draw traffic. If I was running a forum with a lot of users and activities, I would certainly try to decorate my forum.

I run multiple forums and blogs, however, never in my life I have decorated my websites for festivals and events. However, sometimes I do publish content related to holidays and events so that I can draw traffic. If I was running a forum with a lot of users and activities, I would certainly try to decorate my forum.

Forum's decoration is like a distraction in my opinion but webmasters like doing it from what I've observed including those who own small forums with few active members. The Shack was a forum I used last year which had less than 7 active members but the owner always decorated.

It's always very enjoyable and satisfying whenever you're running and managing a forum with lots of members who are very active. This is always going to make it lively whenever you have an event hosted at any point to boost the forum activities. It's very boring when you host an event but it's only few people that will win it.

It needs a graphic designer working with you as not anyone could do the decoration for any religious event except for some forum provider you could purchase ready template and install like MyBB or ProBoards or Xenforo.

If you are running a thriving community, it makes sense to run contests, offers, and also decorate forums for events. However,r if you do not have a lot of activities and a lot of active members, there is no point in running contests and decorating your forum, as there will be no one to appreciate it.

If you are running a thriving community, it makes sense to run contests, offers, and also decorate forums for events. However,r if you do not have a lot of activities and a lot of active members, there is no point in running contests and decorating your forum, as there will be no one to appreciate it.
The forums in this case needs to order posting packages to have certain kind of interaction to reach level where there is natural visitors signup and participate.

Something I tend to notice is how people will decorate their websites, blogs or forums for the holidays depending on which one is coming up next. I like to do that as I feel it gives my forum a nice touch.

Do you tend to decorate your blog, forum or website for the holidays? What do you usually add?
Making decorations of site to align to holiday season is absolutely a great idea. This amendments makes or prove that a site is still alive and also will encourage more guest and members to stick around as we have individuals who doesn't take holidays lightly.

I think that decorating the forum or website with festive decorations is the best if you want to be at the forefront, that will make the members feel that they are part of a joyful and festive community and that they are welcome to celebrate there also the special dates, I see it as a good idea.

I usually throw in some themed banners or change up the color scheme to match the season. Christmas gets all sparkly, Halloween gets spooky, you know the drill. It's a cool way to keep things fresh and engage with the community.

I usually throw in some themed banners or change up the color scheme to match the season. Christmas gets all sparkly, Halloween gets spooky, you know the drill. It's a cool way to keep things fresh and engage with the community.
There are ready themes on the market so you do not so much inventation for the trick and it goes under command except if your website is coded by yourself and you need your personal touch on themes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back