What's new

Do you care to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence??

I can only offer my property to some one whom I trusted someone so close to me or someone who can dedicate his time for job well done even in my absence. I may or can hand over my property to my son whom I see or feel he is capable of taken care of my property.

I believe offering someone your real estate to take care when you are not around, depends how trust you trusted the person, because is not that easy to leave your business for someone to handle.

I can only allow people to manage a busines that has a low money income for me but i can't allow people to manage a real estate for me because I don't trust anybody when it comes to managing my investment, I will rather do it my own way.

Sincerely speaking, when it comes to the issue of business most especially in terms of estate management and control I don't trust any body even in my absence and to even handle to some one to control on my behalf. I prefer to manage my business myself to know the income and expenditure, the growth and the facing challenges.

I can only allow people to manage a busines that has a low money income for me but i can't allow people to manage a real estate for me because I don't trust anybody when it comes to managing my investment, I will rather do it my own way.
I have also the same opinion regarding trusting people to manage my investment or property. However, if I would be living far from my real estate venture then the only choice is to live there or let someone there to manage the property. There are methods to safeguard the investment especially when it comes to money matters.

I see absolutely nothing wrong doing that and like you pointed out that I wont be available to so myself so why not, although I won't just hand over my property to anyone would have done my research already and make sure they are credible

If I have other businesses am attending to apart from that one, yes I can offer someone to manage it for me, but if not then I would prefer to manage it myself instead of giving it out. The purpose of managing a business yourself is to monitor how your business is doing and the only person who can do that better is you. Before you can tell someone to manage your business it means you have some confidence in such person and it's someone you can trust. So I can if I have other businesses like I said earlier.
You are very correct, there is nothing odd in employing the services of another person to manage tour real estate on your behalf. If you have other projects that takes your time that won't make you to manage the way you want it, you can employ someone in your absence to manage it for you.

I don't see any problems in that. You can keep selling rights to yourself and hire a manager to manage everything else. As long as you have selling rights, there is no issue

This is possible but my candid advise is that before you think of travelling very far away from your real estate property, make sure that you have acquired all the necessary documents as touching the land then make sure that the person you are handling over for to handle it for you is very trustworthy.

Definitely, I don't think it has to be in my absence, I can build apartments for rent and give them out to a reputable agency to manage for me.
If need be for you so give away your real estate property for someone to manage then you can do that with trust, you must first of all trust a person before giving out your business for he or she to manage.

I'll only do that when I'm not within the country, if I'm around i don't see any reason to offer my real estate to someone even if i know the person too well.

If need be for you so give away your real estate property for someone to manage then you can do that with trust, you must first of all trust a person before giving out your business for him or her to manage.
There are agencies whose business is just to manage properties, there is no need for trust when the agencies are reputable and renowned for managing assets.

Everything depend on trust, if u have confidence and trust in the person that u want to hand over to in ur absence then u can go ahead but if there is no one u trust to do the job the best way u can do it and will mismanage ur fund then it's better to keep it away from the hand of such person.

I would never offer my estate to anyone to manage in my absence because I do not trust anyone to be able to manage my real estate the way that I would manage it.

This would not be something that I would hesitate in doing .the person just has to be someone which I trust very well and someone with sufficient knowledge on the business.

I will like my property to be managed by registered agents. Sometimes it's good to have a strictly business relationship with your clients. This you can only do having registered agents to manage your property that way, your clients only have access to them.

if i believe that he's a very capable person to manage it himself, then why not, sometimes he would be able to perform way better than me when it comes to managing it

Anyone managing my business or investment will be a family member of mine, and it must be from the biological side, and a trusted member. I'm not just ready losing my investment to a stranger.

This would not be something that I would hesitate in doing .the person just has to be someone which I trust very well and someone with sufficient knowledge on the business.
This can actually happen when you have several condo units or townhouses for rental. When you are forced to work abroad and your family goes with you then the only option you have is to hire a caretaker or property manager. If everything is stipulated in the contract then your property will be safe.

Yes I can actually do that when I have a trusted individual or a trusted private organisation to manage it for me, I cannot let out my property to people I do not have an understanding about, I don't just want to regret everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back