What's new

Do you care to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence??

Personally, I don't think a real estate should be owned or rather managed by 1 person in the first place. Real estate is a big deal, it's not something you will obviously want to develop in only one state. So in the case of where your not around, there will surely be someone there to continue.

While I understand the desire to hand it over to close friends or family. I feel it is a actually a risk venture because people love to take advantage of things. In my opinion it is better you leave it with an asset management agency with good repute. Then you can keep a family member as a close associate of the firm while also knowing what's going on.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering someone your real estate business to manage. It is even a relief to extend responsibility to subordinate to take care of.
Whether you are around or not it is very important to consider someone to manage your property some even hand over to real estate managers.
Exactly I don't also see anything wrong in this, I will just make sure e such person is capable and then an undertaken must be signed to disallow any fraudulent act that might one to come up from that individual

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
No, it is not wise enough, it is not because I want to have this pessimistic disbelieve in human beings but we have heard time and time over again about even family members scamming themselves all in the name of property business.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering someone your real estate business to manage. It is even a relief to extend responsibility to subordinate to take care of.
Whether you are around or not it is very important to consider someone to manage your property some even hand over to real estate managers.
It all depends on the kind of person we ate talking about here. If the person If the person Question in question is trust worthy, I don't mind staying even too long and things will still be safe and normal the way they ought to be.

Personally, I don't think a real estate should be owned or rather managed by 1 person in the first place. Real estate is a big deal, it's not something you will obviously want to develop in only one state. So in the case of where your not around, there will surely be someone there to continue.
I think it is more on a smaller scale here like for example; just one building. The one you're talking about are big estates, like on a larger scale comprising of so many properties to the extent of even franchising to other States. in this case since it's going to be owned by a group of people then it will be easier to coordinate and control the affairs of the estate.

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
They have provided top-notch service, and you highly recommend them. Although, now you would like to rent your property and create passive income that comes with owning rental property. Rental properties can be extremely beneficial if you have the right person or property management company managing your rental home. You may think, "Well, I've worked with Jimmy through numerous real estate transactions. I should just have him manage my property." As a property management company, we have seen homeowners

Yes I will handover it to trusted person, nothing wrong with it, I know it's very risky but it only depends on the relationship between me and the person and also the estate experience the person gotten.

It is not an entirely bad or good decision to let someone manage your real estate property as you might not have to be there for life and someone would still manage it after you are no longer around but it is good to let the manager be someone you trust and monitor so you can know if he is going astray.

For best results, it's better you manage it yourself but if you don't want to stress yourself, you may hand it over to an agent. Real estate business is not very tedious to manage, it's one of the coolest business anyone can invest into and make good money with a very little or no risk whatsoever.

Well before I can give out my properties to anyone in my presence or absence it would be someone I trust very well, and it would be someone that can be traced if needed so he won't mess things up and run away.
But the best thing is to handle your business yourself so as to avoid unnecessary problem.

There are people that help others to watch their property and also maintain and give omit out for lease. There is nothing wrong in leaving your property or real estate in custody of this agent as long as there is a legal document signed before the handling over for the percentage share when a property is sold. Also the owner most make sure the person in charge is an honest and trustworthy person.

Managing properties in one's absence is a nice idea and had been a common practice over time. The individual managing the property should be a trustworthy person, and should have a legal backup should in case mismanagement sets in

If i am entering real estate business, then I will surely register my properties with an Estate Management firm to manage my properties for me. This way I would not have to worry about my tenant so much. And I will ensure there is a legal bonding between I and the firm.

Well, it is very advisable to give out your estate for someone to manage it for you. And such person should be a professional estate surveyor and valuer so that he/she can manage it in a professional way not by giving to friends or relative.

If its gives the opportunity of it like giving them some income maybe it is better to give into the family members first if need next to its a close friend or even a known friend and etc., as it is also if not capable onto handling it better to give chance to other to handle.

It's quite okay to leave your investment in trusted hands if you are not available. It's just that people can't be trusted these days and they can be manipulative. Make sure you involve a lawyer as witness

it really depends on the person in question... if he is someone I have done business with in the past and I have confirmed his honesty and faithfulness, I won't hesitate to leave my business in his care when I am away, although not being away for too long... Nobody can be totally honest and faithful.

It all depends on the kind of person we ate talking about here. If the person If the person Question in question is trust worthy, I don't mind staying even too long and things will still be safe and normal the way they ought to be.
People that manages other people's business or company are total strangers we do not know very well. I will definitely give my company to somebody to manage for me as long as there is trust.
This is my take.

It takes certain level of trust to do this, but in most cases were one is over engaged in many activities or running many affairs or less knowledgeable about Estate management, it wont be out of place to have an assistance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back